The Hawks Continue to Make Me Scream - Delia Recalled from RKFD

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Its more amusing when idiots get foreign language tattoo's only for people who actually speak language to point out tattoo is inaccurate or misspelled

Yeah, like the Asian language tattoos that people always get and it ends up being some random group of words. :laugh:

I'm a big fan of tattoos. I have a few and want more. But some people are just dumb about it.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
If she did, hopefully she didn't spell it as poorly as you. ;)

Nothing worse than getting permanent ink only to find out they ****ed it up and spelled it wrong. See below.

View attachment 108303

View attachment 108305

View attachment 108307
I am just going to say it - that last tat I'm Awesome (if spelled correctly) is just beyond epic...I mean, you already think to yourself how "awesome" you are, and if anyone in life ever doubts you, all you would need to do is take your shirt off for proof! I mean, that shit goes to your grave with you, even when you hit Valhalla you are marked for awesomeness! Bravo good sir, bravo!

If I had that tat, and someone told me I wasn't awesome, all day long I would be doing the RVD thumbs down towards my back gesture!! hahahaha Oh yes I am!!!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
The Hogs will be fine. They have Bouma. And Glass. And Clendening. And Svedberg. And...yikes. Sorry for your loss Courts. Better luck next year.

They've all been good minus a bone-headed play by Clendenning in the last game and Glass's horrific game on Friday. I don't trust Jeff in net for us and Berube might have been broken mentally down south.

Franson has been incredible for this team.

Bouma has been great as well

Reactions: Krivo25

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
The Hogs will be fine. They have Bouma. And Glass. And Clendening. And Svedberg. And...yikes. Sorry for your loss Courts. Better luck next year.

Clendening is actually a damn good AHL player. Dude has been solid for the Hogs. Franson is too good for the AHL, which helps the Hogs.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
At least you still have a pulse for the Hawks. I don't even want to make the effort to boo them. It's one of those years when the team is sort of unlikeable.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Getting interesting now. Sorry Courtney, your goalie looks done with a groin pull. You shouldn’t bond so heavily with goalies. They’ll just break your heart.

Has nothing to do with Delia the human and everything to do with me wanting my f***ing team to win

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Sorry I wasn’t happy about the call up. Sorry I want the IceHogs to win a “useless AHL title” sorry I f***ing knew he was going to get injured up here because that’s the name of the game this year.

If I hear one more time I shoulda been happy for him for achieving his dream this year, I’m going to hit something.

I’d be happy for him if the Hawks were worth playing for. instead of playing in meaningless games, he could be leading his team to the playoffs. But NOPE

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
YAY LETS WIN USELESS GAMES AND GET A WORSE DRAFT PICK!

Great job, Hawks. Can’t even tank right.

Done.

LMFAO FOSTER WAS THE #1 STAR. f*** all the way off.

I’ve had the worst day of my life since November. This was just the icing on the cake.

Bye.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Maybe because I’m losing my f***ing mind. But that’s fine, you know?! Everything else in my life is shit but at least my team is feeding the Hawks all of our good talent!

Excuse me while I go throw a party!!!!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Maybe because I’m losing my ****ing mind. But that’s fine, you know?! Everything else in my life is **** but at least my team is feeding the Hawks all of our good talent!

Excuse me while I go throw a party!!!!

we get it, we have gotten it.

it is the price you pay when you support a minor league team.. I love your loyalty we all do...but there are bigger things here at stake and I hope you see that...

you posted in my other thread about radio/tv calls - and you put the 2010 Cup clinching goal in there....now I get your Rockford love, but there is no doubt what you want to see as well...your boys raising that cup like they did in 2010...this is what we all want to see again, you included...only way we get there is to see what we have in our system.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Sorry I wasn’t happy about the call up. Sorry I want the IceHogs to win a “useless AHL title” sorry I ****ing knew he was going to get injured up here because that’s the name of the game this year.

If I hear one more time I shoulda been happy for him for achieving his dream this year, I’m going to hit something.

I’d be happy for him if the Hawks were worth playing for. instead of playing in meaningless games, he could be leading his team to the playoffs. But NOPE

Glass win his last game. If the hogs stay in the playoffs Delia will be down there probably in the games. It's not like glass has been bad, he's gone 4/5 games winning too

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
You know, for a board full of people that have been doing almost nothing but bitch and moan for a year+, the idea that someone else complaining about something else should frazzle those same posters is really inane to me.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I like the complaining, she's kinda right, I would actually much rather watch Rockford playoffs over this pathetic Hawks team snooze fest...

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
You know, for a board full of people that have been doing almost nothing but ***** and moan for a year+, the idea that someone else complaining about something else should frazzle those same posters is really inane to me.
I think it's harder for guys to hear a woman not happy etc. It's programmed into our DNA.
Listening to other guys moan and complain however just joins into the constant drone of life as we know it.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
You know, for a board full of people that have been doing almost nothing but ***** and moan for a year+, the idea that someone else complaining about something else should frazzle those same posters is really inane to me.

Seems to me like questionable complaints are being discussed in this thread the same way they are in others.

Reactions: AmericanDream

Paul Allen

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles
It's different. Complaining that the Hawks are hurting a team is going to be received differently on a Hawks board than complaints about the Hawks themselves.
Especially when everyone of those players would rather be on a struggling Hawks team than the A.

But I really do hope the hogs can have a good run for the young guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad