GDT: The Handicapped Olympics (Bruins, 7PM Pacific at Honda Center Infirmary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Ever wonder what a one legged man looks like in an ass kicking contest? Well how about two one legged men trying to kick each other’s asses?

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
To infinity and beyond:

Screen_Shot_2017_11_14_at_11.21.18_PM.png

The picture is from this article, it shows the combined, cumulated loss of NHL cap hit to injuries by game. We're already looking at a loss of $5 million, by game 18 of an 82 game season... :help:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Is Getzlaf and Kesler back yet?? :nopity:

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

Oh look another injury. Just keep him out so he can't get hurt any worse. This season has been trash, can we get a do over?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
This is really getting out of hand. We're well on our way to 'can't even be mad if they miss the playoffs' territory

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I wouldn't be mad if we missed and ended up winning the lottery and getting Dahlin.

But in all seriousness if we can survive until Getzlaf and Kesler are back these short injuries aren't as big of a deal all of a sudden.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
So what is wrong with Lindholm? Did he hurt himself trying to eat meatballs too fast or is it the flu or something? I mean it's not the shoulder acting up, right? Right?

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Do we start pointing fingers at the medical staff for this or is this just crazy unlucky?

Kesler, Vatanen and Lindholm injuries carried over from last season. Fowler and Getzlaf injuries were the results of freak accidents. Eaves' virus infection couldn't have been prevented in any way. Kase has had two (?) concussions this season. Plus a bunch of other guys with all kinds of stuff...

I'd say we've just been insanely unlucky. If anything, the medical staff deserves a medal of some sort, if they somehow manage to fix all this...

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
If we somehow make it into the playoffs, our slogan should definitely be "The Quack Doctor will see you now".

This year might be draft slogans... if a player breaks his ankle walking up to the stage, is it too late to re-pick? He technically hasn't received the jersey yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad