The Habs Lounge Thread XVII: A Thread For The Pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

Feels bad man. For the last 3 weeks I always wake up after 4-6 hours of sleep with this feeling like I can't breathe properly.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Feels bad man. For the last 3 weeks I always wake up after 4-6 hours of sleep with this feeling like I can't breathe properly.

I've literally had this all week because of my anxiety and depression creeping back in.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
**** the habs but I won 40$ on draftkings... shoutout to waffledave

I didn't win last night, even though I made a lot of good pics. I had chosen Halak though, and he didn't play because of last minute illness. I didn't see that one so I got no points for him at all... Another 3-4 points would have done it for me.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Seems like anxiety. I've been struggling with it for the last year, but it's finally been getting better. The sleep stuff lasted around 3 months... Started taking melatonin, which helped.

68*

It probably is anxiety. Probably because of the uncertainty about my future. 3 semesters in and I don't know if this is what I want to do with my life...

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
bro

you'll be fine don't worry about it bro

life finds a way

bro i'm telling you

ma blonde à le même problème mais une fois que tu sort de l'école tu réalise que avec un cegep/uni tu peux faire BEN des affaires. Tu va voir des offres d'emplois pis te dire "ah jsais pas comment faire ca", applique pareil, tu va apprendre sur le tas comme tout le monde peu importe l'endroit

68*

Thanks brahs. I'll be alright. Might ask my doc for some sleeping pills tho.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
It probably is anxiety. Probably because of the uncertainty about my future. 3 semesters in and I don't know if this is what I want to do with my life...

Don't worry about that. Just do whatever you're doing and do it well, and someone down the line will give you a chance to do something else if you decide to make a change.

And in the meantime, invest in a bong. :snide:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Who cares man... You aren't expected to know at your age.

I'm 30 years old and I already have a degree, worked for a long time building a career and decided to start over and went back to school. There's no need to be certain for the future, things take time to sort themselves out. You're too young to know what you want, the only way you figure that out is time.

In the meantime get some melatonin from the pharmacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad