TV: The Gifted

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I swear I've seen those three telepaths in some comic before... Pretty intense episode.
Yep they are actually quintuplets but two died. Not sure if that is the same in the show as I don't remember mention of more sisters alive or dead. They are knows as the Stepford Cuckoos.

They are supposed to be clones of Emma Frost as part of the Weapons XIV program. In the comics it is believed on top of the 5 that have been introduced there might be hundreds if not thousands that have not been activated They have Frost's powers in that they have certain mind powers, they actually are a hive mind, and they are supposed to be able to turn into diamond like her.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
One minor note, the actress who plays the daughter looks way too much like Bree Olson (who was with Charlie Sheen during his crazy period and also star of certain... "films"). :laugh: It's a bit too distracting.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Or an attempt to rebuild it as it seems to have been decimated with the disappearance of the X-Men and the Brotherhood. Polaris getting hints of who her real father was and the triplets getting a last name which if of course Frost, wonder if they will go further can explain they are clones. They did also mention that they didn't know if there were more of them.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Read that yesterday. Here’s hoping they bump up the episode count. And add some Banshee to the mix.
You love some Banshee now don't you lol. Only thing that would stop them I guess is that so far they have only used characters that have never appeared in a previous movie even from First Class where a bunch were one and done characters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad