TV: The Gifted

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Please merge as I thought there was already a thread on this show but a search didn't find it.

The first longer trailer that make this look like it might be better than I thought.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Anyone else watching the series? I really like it, does a great job with the mutants in a world where the X-Men and Brotherhood have disappeared. So far they haven't been cheap on the special effects which is also nice for a tv series.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I know I'm just being picky but they are hiding out and "struggling", yet they have clean brand new clothes and make up on. I keep watching because it's better than most things.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
One of the things I like about the show is that aside from Warpath, Blink, and Polaris, I know nothing about any of the other characters. That’s keeping it somewhat fresh for me.

Although Vampire Bill getting captured whenever he leaves the mansion is getting old.

This show would benefit from some Banshee, though.

Edit: it’s Thunderbird, not Warpath.

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
One of the things I like about the show is that aside from Warpath, Blink, and Polaris, I know nothing about any of the other characters. That’s keeping it somewhat fresh for me.

Although Vampire Bill getting captured whenever he leaves the mansion is getting old.

This show would benefit from some Banshee, though.

Edit: it’s Thunderbird, not Warpath.
Vampire Bill?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad