Value of: The cost to get Palat from cap-strapped TB? Same question for Killorn.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Is that including LTIR? There’s a couple teams like NYI or STL that have more functional cap space due to thanks like that? I know Vegas and Tampa don’t thouhh
NYI would still have Barzal to sign and the Blues have Dunn. So they won’t be spending that ltir on an outside player.

with no fans early on and limited fans throughout I doubt you see any owners ok spending a few more million on payroll. Plus who knows what the cost will be for the supposed taxi squad?

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
NYI would still have Barzal to sign and the Blues have Dunn. So they won’t be spending that ltir on an outside player.

with no fans early on and limited fans throughout I doubt you see any owners ok spending a few more million on payroll. Plus who knows what the cost will be for the supposed taxi squad?
Depends: the finance guys (ie Florida) have done well so it could be worthwhile. With the expected vaccine roll out, playoffs could have capacity

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I'm not sure why Tampa would do this when they could likely dump Killorn's full $4.45M for futures, even if they're low quality.
If they could 'likely' dump his contract for positive value, they would've done so by now. They haven't left their RFAs without contracts all off-season by choice. Moving money right now is exceptionally difficult.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad