• 9??

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Y'all know by now that there is nothing in the game that I find more beautiful than watching Nuke skate. He's such a gosh-darned defensive specimen. But there were a few shifts tonight that were just hilarious. Wood and Nuke forechecking together *chef's kiss*. Wood had himself a game tonight.
Wood looked great tonight. Too bad he didn't get one

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Y'all know by now that there is nothing in the game that I find more beautiful than watching Nuke skate. He's such a gosh-darned defensive specimen. But there were a few shifts tonight that were just hilarious. Wood and Nuke forechecking together *chef's kiss*. Wood had himself a game tonight.
Yah Nuke has to be a nightmare for dman when hes on the forecheck. If he blew people up like Foppa did he be even more scary. Guy is going to blow away his career best by alot if he stays healthy. 19 goals in 37 games so far.

Wood looked great tonight. Too bad he didn't get one
This is why Devil fans hated him lol he was the 1 for 30 try guy haha.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Here's a good view of the Rantanen goal, 38 seconds in. You can CLEARLY see it passed the line and behind wedgewoods head and ref points right to it. No idea what the Zapruter dallas fans are crying about.

Screenshot_20240104_221414_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240104_221414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104_221414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 3

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Yah Nuke has to be a nightmare for dman when hes on the forecheck. If he blew people up like Foppa did he be even more scary. Guy is going to blow away his career best by alot if he stays healthy. 19 goals in 37 games so far.

This is why Devil fans hated him lol he was the 1 for 30 try guy haha.
Yeah, he's above a point a game this season and still providing Selke level defense. Although he's already taken 9x the PIMs this season. With 18 already he's a downright goon compared to last season when he ammased a staggering total of 2 minutes.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I think we sometimes take for granted the work ethic guys like Mack and Nuke bring outside of the hockey games. It can be inspiring and infectious to the guys around them.

We all saw the extra work Drouin was putting in before the season started, the extra practices, extra time in with Mack.
Confidence, effort, some PP1 time and more and more coach’s trust and we’re finally seeing the results.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
On the OT goal, MacKinnon looks over his shoulder: "Hi Devon. I think I'm going to shoot this one. Hope you understand, buddy"
He should have faked it a bit better though or at least look like pass was an option.

Maybe a bit overconfidence there but he is so hot right now.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
having to score 5 or more in a game George in the net is now now no longer a meme
This makes the regular season interesting. I know for a fact I would not have enjoyed this one or the Islanders game anywhere near as much if the Avs just went out and won it 4-0. If it continues in April or May then yeah we have a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
This makes the regular season interesting. I know for a fact I would not have enjoyed this one or the Islanders game anywhere near as much if the Avs just went out and won it 4-0. If it continues in April or May then yeah we have a problem.

So we love Georgiev and useless Johansen because the entertainment value? Dang. I never those things as a positive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad