Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 9??

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Mackinnon should already be housing 2 MVP trophies as far as im concerned. Going for his 3rd this season.

I think @The Kingslayer beat you to it
Yup. Just like when I called Paul Stastny Casper for his disappearing act on the road. I wish I came up with Lake Como. Whoever thought that one up is genius.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I just rewatched the overtime. Mikko Rantanen:

- Got beat wide by double hip surgery Tyler Seguin
- Forgot Seguin was in front of the net when the puck was fed back to him and Seguin just barely put it wide
- On his 2nd shift, completely forgot where Matt Duchene was as Duchene slid around him and got a breakaway only to lose the puck.

Holy f*** was he ever bad in the overtime. Poor Drouin having to deal with that.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Some avs fans: B-But he doesn't have high hockey iq!!! So these other players are better!!
Mackinnon: F#ck you!

Say less.

IMG_3245.gif

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Here's a good view of the Rantanen goal, 38 seconds in. You can CLEARLY see it passed the line and behind wedgewoods head and ref points right to it. No idea what the Zapruter dallas fans are crying about.

And there in a 1 minute video is a perfect demonstration why Moser deserves all the hate he gets. He's utter trash but I think we all know the Avs won't pay a cent more for their broadcasting team.

Reactions: Nihiliste

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
And there in a 1 minute video is a perfect demonstration why Moser deserves all the hate he gets. He's utter trash but I think we all know the Avs won't pay a cent more for their broadcasting team.
I watched the dallas crew for this game. I have to say, at least punchable is interesting.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I’ve been very positive tonight so let me just end with this, I might have to go back to Comeau to find a player I’ve disliked as much as #12. I can’t even say his name anymore. He’s just 12.

Scrub.
Put some respect on Lake's name. How dare you include him in the same negative post as 12.

Reactions: Avs_19

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I’ve been very positive tonight so let me just end with this, I might have to go back to Comeau to find a player I’ve disliked as much as #12. I can’t even say his name anymore. He’s just 12.

Scrub.
lake Como atleast put in effort. Yah his 3 penalties, bald head and dumb ass was annoying but he atleast tried. f***in slohansen looks like a guy who cant take a piss without losing his breath.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Scrub.

Ryan “I Can Be Your Hero Baby” Graves for me.

Players who try to do things above their level, over and over, just f***ing piss me off. Either too stupid or too arrogant to do what’s best for the team.

Its not 8m is it? I thought it was just 4m?

He still gets 8m lol, half from us and half from Nashville.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Here's a good view of the Rantanen goal, 38 seconds in. You can CLEARLY see it passed the line and behind wedgewoods head and ref points right to it. No idea what the Zapruter dallas fans are crying about.

Thanks for pointing that out. Missed it on the broadcast

Its not 8m is it? I thought it was just 4m?
We're only paying 4

Reactions: wayninja

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Players who try to do things above their level, over and over, just f***ing piss me off. Either too stupid or too arrogant to do what’s best for the team.
Yah Ryan Graves is the last Av player I truly hated. That Mark Stone goal lives rent free in my head.

He still gets 8m lol, half from us and half from Nashville.
Omg haha.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

Scrub.
Totally with you. I can't think of player I've disliked more than 12.

Comeau, Graves etc. there are a few others similar to this that I've disliked. But didn't care because they didn't make shit. 12 makes 8M a f***ing year and isn't even ECHL caliber. It's f***ing pathetic.

Reactions: Avs_19

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

F*** off. I was having a good night. Like a super good night. Avs won. Wife was looking extra fine. Chipotle steak bowl I made was f***ing unreal.

Then you have to go and bring this pendejo back into my mind.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Y'all know by now that there is nothing in the game that I find more beautiful than watching Nuke skate. He's such a gosh-darned defensive specimen. But there were a few shifts tonight that were just hilarious. Wood and Nuke forechecking together *chef's kiss*. Wood had himself a game tonight.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Y'all know by now that there is nothing in the game that I find more beautiful than watching Nuke skate. He's such a gosh-darned defensive specimen. But there were a few shifts tonight that were just hilarious. Wood and Nuke forechecking together *chef's kiss*. Wood had himself a game tonight.
There were even a couple of shifts where Nichushkin realized "this motherf***er has no idea I'm here, he's just gonna go balls to the wall forechecking. I'll hang back."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad