GDT: The Boys are back & the Flyers are in town!

Does McDavid match Gretzky's Oilers record of 17 points through 6 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Love the GDT @GingerJesus28

A822542B-CE0C-482F-AA8F-AC52DFD555DE.jpeg

Dakkon

Aug 20, 2021
Sherwood Park
Man that seemed like a long time between games but hallelujah here we go! It’s unfortunate that the Oilers had to wait so many days to play when they were red hot but hopefully they quickly shake off whatever rust they may have picked up and make it 6 in a row!!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Got the new Tv all set up and ready to roll.

I highly recommend the Hisense 75U78G- 75" Smart 4K QLED 120 Hz Dolby Vision HDR10+ Android TV
Ahh you should be happy with that TV. Best bang for the buck as well from all the research I’d did when shopping for my new TV?

Enjoy!:thumbu:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
that flyers d is going to have trouble with the oilers forwards. this will be the best test for the revamped puck moving d on the oilers because the flyers are a good forechecking team. also a good test for the oilers bottom 6 because the flyers bottom 6 can score.

stay out of the box and move the puck up ice effectively and the oilers win 5-2

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
i am an evan keel guy who believes in law of averages. I fear a hart break tonight!

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Haven't seen Farabee play live. But watching video ....he has an excellent release and gets the puck elevated top shelf alot. A good number of his goals seem to be top 1/3 of the net glove side.
Hope Kostko has been watching vids on this guy in prep.
This might be a game where we should see more Yamo and less Kass-better to try to draw the penalty on these guys than get frustrated with their forecheck.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Oilers would typically come out flat in games after long breaks. This is where guys like Hyman and Foegele pay off. They will come out and show their work ethic from shift 1 and get the rest of the team going.

Finally Oiler hockey is back.

Edit: Just saw this game starts at 8MT/10ET...F U NHL with these late and stupid start times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad