Recalled/Assigned: The Black Aces - Wilson Recalled Tuesday, Dumoulin & Harrington on Sunday

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
At least he has size. :laugh:

Actually Santa would be a better coach than MJ. At least he knows who's been bad or good.

I think that MJ knows who can play and who can't. I'm of the opinion that his hands are tied as far as personnel/ice-time go by people who hold more sway in the organization than he does.

Valarukar

Jul 20, 2011
Pittsburgh
I think that MJ knows who can play and who can't. I'm of the opinion that his hands are tied as far as personnel/ice-time go by people who hold more sway in the organization than he does.

Even if that's true to some extent, he's the one behind the bench. I mean if he had the balls he could do it however he wanted to, and he should. That's a guaranteed contract he's got and he's not getting any younger. He should do it his way. I'd tell em to **** right off.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Even if that's true to some extent, he's the one behind the bench. I mean if he had the balls he could do it however he wanted to, and he should. That's a guaranteed contract he's got and he's not getting any younger. He should do it his way. I'd tell em to **** right off.

Hey man, I share your opinion, but unfortunately the league is still an old boy's club. Just ask Teddy Nolan. It took him how many years before he got another shot, and if it wasn't for Lafontaine, who know's if he would've sniffed the bigs again.

Anway, I hope we get to see Harrington and Dumo at some point in these playoffs.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Based on what we heard today, I wouldn't be stunned to see Dumoulin play in the opener. Sounds like Johnston backed off a bit on Pouliot's availability, so I could see them having Chorney-Dumoulin as the bottom pair given that they played together all season in Wilkes-Barre.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The thing is, both looked good under Hynes/Nas' system.

Not quite sure what to expect out of them as a duo under this...whatever it is.

CraigAdamsnumber1fan*

Based on what we heard today, I wouldn't be stunned to see Dumoulin play in the opener. Sounds like Johnston backed off a bit on Pouliot's availability, so I could see them having Chorney-Dumoulin as the bottom pair given that they played together all season in Wilkes-Barre.

Yeah, going to agree with you here.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012

That is probably the single biggest part of the game tonight I am looking forward to. I've written the post season off as a preview of what we have down the pipe so I'm really hoping to see a glimpse of what these kids are able to do under the current circumstances.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
The thing is, both looked good under Hynes/Nas' system.

Not quite sure what to expect out of them as a duo under this...whatever it is.

HOG -- I could be wrong, but I thought the systems in WBS were supposed to be very similar to the Pens' systems...for this very reason. Not sure, but I thought I remembered reading before the season started that this was the plan; I don't get to see WBS games, so I don't know if the systems are similar, or not...but I THOUGHT it was the intent...

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone know where Wilson & co. will be slotted into the line up? Or is he sitting in the pressbox?

I'm getting the impression that Wilson's job for game 1 will be to sit in the press box, and have his presence be a threat to any forward who doesn't give it their all tonight.

Don't perform? We've already got your replacement practicing with us, and ready to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad