Post-Game Talk: The Arrival of Freddy? | Leafs beat Caps 2-0

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
PK was pretty rough tonight, really lucky not to give up a goal.

The reffing was also crap, I'm still pissed abotu the number of times they were kicking Leafs players out of the faceoff in the 1st and 2nd period. It also favours a physical team like the Caps whenever the refs let the slashing/obstruction go as much as they did tonight.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
While not a high scoring affair, I'm glad for the 2 points. Good for Andersen in getting what should be a confidence boosting shutout.

Some timely scoring and held onto the lead. Good job. Now just have to get ready for the next one.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
just happy that the Caps board is going to be so upset-before the game they were all saying they were going to blow us out

andy with the shutout--though he has work to do, he made the saves he needed to make, for me his rebound control, and seeing pucks, he is fighting it still but who cares tonight we won

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Rielly was pretty stout tonight. Made a couple iffy plays but recovered from the well with a good stick, shot block, etc. Guy finishes with 2 points, +2, in a 2-0 game and people still shit on him.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Great 2 points and especially from a team that we will be fighting for a playoff spot with.

dominicmoore19

Jun 8, 2010
Ice looked terrible tonight. Players lost edges and puck was bouncing everywhere.

On another note, yay for the win! Good to know that when we are not scoring 4+ goals that we have the ability to shut it down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad