OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
This man is so lame but I do like me Picture, Cowboy, and ball with the ball and bang the bang diggy diggy diddy shot a puppy and up jumped his mommy!
If you feel adventurous check out his stuff from before Devil without a Cause when he was a rapper.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
This man is so lame but I do like me Picture, Cowboy, and ball with the ball and bang the bang diggy diggy diddy shot a puppy and up jumped his mommy!

Picture is just a worse version of Lady Antebellum’s (or whatever they’re called now) “Need You Now”.

But his Devil Without a Cause album doesn’t make my fully envy deaf people. It had a couple of bangers. Especially his song with Eminem (yea, that happened).

But you have to respect a guy willing to wear a hot dog outfit just to get stage time on a Nashville Tuesday night

I’d respect him more if he wore a nude unitard

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Picture is just a worse version of Lady Antebellum’s (or whatever they’re called now) “Need You Now”.

But his Devil Without a Cause album doesn’t make my fully envy deaf people. It had a couple of bangers. Especially his song with Eminem (yea, that happened).

I’d respect him more if he wore a nude unitard
I can show you pictures of Aussies sporting fluorescent lime green mankinis for Australia Day if you'd like

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Played this song for my soon to be 17 year old over the weekend. Can't ever listen to it without thinking about Kyle. RIP, my friend.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_0882.jpeg

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Had the pleasure of seeing Colin Hay tonight for a show - impressed and realizing he should probably get more recognition for his talents.

Good show

Reactions: Butt Ox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad