Speculation: The 3RD Annual Alberta O' Reilly Fan Memorial Trade Deadline Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
One to five with one being most likely five being the least likely.

1. *First round pick
2. Lohrei Changed on this, but if the left d stuff is true, he is more likely to go than Lysell.
3 Gryz See number two. To get Chychrun, they will have to give a regular and Gryz is more likely than Carlo.
4 Lysell This depends on the team with whom they trade. Some teams love Lysell, some do not. I am not sure about Arizona's stance.
5 Third rounder next year.

As you can deduce from the list, I think they are going for a big fish and going for a defenseman.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Disclaimer:
I know this is a deadline thread, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Don move a bit sooner than March 3.

1.) Lysell
2.) Bussi
3.) Rielly
4.) Zboril
5.) 2023 1st

Last edited:
Reactions: LSCII

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
One to five with one being most likely five being the least likely.

1. *First round pick
2. Lohrei Changed on this, but if the left d stuff is true, he is more likely to go than Lysell.
3 Gryz See number two. To get Chychrun, they will have to give a regular and Gryz is more likely than Carlo.
4 Lysell This depends on the team with whom they trade. Some teams love Lysell, some do not. I am not sure about Arizona's stance.
5 Third rounder next year.

As you can deduce from the list, I think they are going for a big fish and going for a defenseman.
The only thing I can deduce from this list is that you completely ignored the rules of the thread.

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
I've never played this game before, so sure, let's try

5. 2023 1st round
4. Reilly
3. Steen
2. Beecher
1. 2023 3rd round

Have a feeling Smith will be kept around for depth cuz Donny loves that

Last edited:

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
5. No one - cap is tight league-wide and we have 2 NHL d-men playing in the minors. Depth is already there. I don't think we make a move.
4. Achan
3. Lauko
2. 2024 1st
1. Reilly

Reactions: RustyBruins72

Babajingo

5. 2024 3rd
4. 2023 1st
3. Reilly
2. 2024 1st
1. Lohrei

Up against the cap, with not much prospects. Should be a quiet one, unless he throws in alot of picks.
Holy crap, I won a few years ago? Check must've gotten lost in the mail :)

Last edited:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
5. 2024 2nd
4. 2023 1st
3. Reilly
2. 2024 1st
1. Lohrei

Up against the cap, with not much prospects. Should be a quiet one, unless he throws in alot of picks.
Holy crap, I won a few years ago? Check must've gotten lost in the mail :)

we dont have a 2024 second rounder.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
aside from accent marks, spelling of names should matter. does anybody edit their entry as much as I do? I have just added DeBrusk now that he's confirmed as out tonight. that pushed Steen into the zeroes. tick, tick....
I believe I have found my heir apparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad