NCAA: The 2024 College Football Playoff: The Only Bowls That Matter

Sep 19, 2008
1704773809993.jpeg

Reactions: Herby and Mrfenn92

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
You can't seriously think this team could've beat the Georgia, Alabama, LSU and Clemson championship teams of the past 10 years though?
Doesnt matter, each year is different. They won for 2023. They get to hang a banner or what ever they will do.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
hlilarious how the national media stormed against Michigan claiming the sign stealing had a significant impact when it didn't

hilarious how harbaugh was suspended 6 games by entities who wanted to get him, by snitch ryan day who hired investigators to try to take down michigan

through all this "Americas Team" perservered, through all the adversity. It was Michigan vs. Everybody. And Michigan beat their ass.

Welcome back to being relevant again since Bill Clinton was in office.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Doesnt matter, each year is different. They won for 2023. They get to hang a banner or what ever they will do.
And that has what to do with my point about them only winning because the top programs had off years. Do you think I'm denying that their national champs?

Reactions: Voight

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
You probably wish he was, when Michigan loses at least he keeps showing up and tries to be a Virginia Tech fan

I’ll give him this, he did introduce me to Amanda Vance. So there’s that.

Gonna watch the Natl title game against Miami now to get this taste out of my mouth.

Reactions: John Price and GKJ

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Congrats to Team #144

Just an extremely special group of kids. Not the highest recruited, not the most "talented", but the biggest hearts and the most coachable group of players I can ever remember in any sport. These kids legit loved each other, might sound cliche but it's true, everyone had a role, they rotated a lot of players, nobody sulked, everyone supported everybody else. That has not always been the case with past teams here. There is more to a team than recruiting star rankings.

They went through a gauntlet post-Stallions when they were supposed to be exposed. Wins over #10, #2, #15, #4 and #2 teams, only one of them in Ann Arbor. Bitter and angry people who thought they were going to be exposed were proven to be wrong, but are still bitter and angry, just sad.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Congrats to Team #144

Just an extremely special group of kids. Not the highest recruited, not the most "talented", but the biggest hearts and the most coachable group of players I can ever remember in any sport. These kids legit loved each other, might sound cliche but it's true, everyone had a role, they rotated a lot of players, nobody sulked, everyone supported everybody else. That has not always been the case with past teams here. There is more to a team than recruiting star rankings.

They went through a gauntlet post-Stallions when they were supposed to be exposed. Wins over #10, #2, #15, #4 and #2 teams, only one of them in Ann Arbor. Bitter and angry people who thought they were going to be exposed were proven to be wrong, but are still bitter and angry, just sad.
Congrats to you Herby, one of the bluest guys around.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I've enjoyed the playoff next year.

Excited for Texas goes to Ann Arbor next year. Already got tickets for it.

Some missed opportunities but I will take a top 4 finish after the last decade. Probably a preseason top 3 as well.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Congrats to Team #144

This is the perfect way to put it.

Yup. Penix was just overwhelmed . Horrid performance.I can count at least half a dozen times where Odunze was open for a potential big gain and Penix either didn't see him or panicked.

Some of those throws had me shaking my head. Pop Warner stuff.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad