Post-Game Talk: Oilers put Hollywood in production hell

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I am exaggerating, but he was on the receiving end of big hits several times. He blew up the defensive coverage, which led to a goal against, scored a goal, and got into a fight. He was in the thick of things, but it's not like he was having a great game.
He got in their heads though. For a player of his type I'd say that's effective. Everyone loves Tom Wilson, but I haven't watched a single Caps game where I thought he had a "good" game either. Throw hits, get opponent off game, occasionally score.

Reactions: McDoused

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
"That last punch on Bouchard was rather hard and unexpected, I bet it's signs of bullying" - anonymous Edmonton media guy
Kane also gets McLeod more into the meat of the game. McLeod taking a roughing penalty means that Kane is rubbing off on him making him stand taller. Just something I noticed. Of course you feel brave with Kane around you as a linemate.

Lol such a Drivesaitl post. But yeh Drai was a beast tonight.
It was such an LTIR post. ;)

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
That was such a satisfying game to watch.

I was in full confidence of Edmonton rebounding for a solid, tighter game. But that was scorched earth levels. The Kings were literally having fits.

My first post of the game was for the Oilers to lay a King sized pounding (like what I did to my porcelain throne). And they actually did it!!!

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Its strange even that Talbot made the best save in the game on a close in deflection. Yikes, that was actually hard. To say that he got no help today from Doughtys opening miscue on is about it.

Doughty has had two pretty bad games in this series. Sure he's scored a couple. But he's mentally been short circuiting.

Kings PP though, man, its awful. What is Hiller looking at? That unit don't work and they aren't even getting the puck to Kempe. Fiala botched 7 plays on PP tonight. He's so inside his own head he's useless.

Kings not making any adjustments, still using the pk diamond as well. Hiller looks to be not very good.
Doughty looks fat and slow. Perfect meat for this Oilers' team.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That was such a satisfying game to watch.

I was in full confidence of Edmonton rebounding for a solid, tighter game. But that was scorched earth levels. The Kings were literally having fits.

My first post of the game was for the Oilers to lay a King sized pounding (like what I did to my porcelain throne). And they actually did it!!!
Things started to go wrong in LA with the Stars and STripes anthem. yikes. That was terrible. The lady doing the Canadian Anthem is better at both. She's an STH holder. They should just stick with her. Hannah Davey it is.

just a random thought.

I was nervous this game until Hyman just unglued the Kings. That goal had to be soul destroying and because Doughty with the giveaway.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
GMJVGlbXoAAcgG1

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Things started to go wrong in LA with the Stars and STripes anthem. yikes. That was terrible. The lady doing the Canadian Anthem is better at both. She's an STH holder. They should just stick with her. Hannah Davey it is.

just a random thought.

I was nervous this game until Hyman just unglued the Kings. That goal had to be soul destroying and because Doughty with the giveaway.
They should take Brett Kissel to LA. For free.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad