GDT: The 2023 - 2024 New Jersey Devils GDT Sign-Up Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I got the next one, assuming nobody called it?

I won't back out a day before this time.

Just need some photoshop help. I know there's a couple of guys that could help me. Maybe both of them can each contribute?

So I don't have to pick a favorite.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I got the next one, assuming nobody called it?

I won't back out a day before this time.

Just need some photoshop help. I know there's a couple of guys that could help me. Maybe both of them can each contribute?

So I don't have to pick a favorite.
I will not have much time this week unfortunately

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I will not have much time this week unfortunately
It’s no problem! I had hoped maybe I could get contributions from both yourself and @Its Always Sundstrom, but perhaps he can take over the entire load?

If not, I’ll still find a way to pull it off, just a little bit lower production lol.

Really I think all I’ll need is my head (as in the red mask emoji thing) photoshopped onto a certain body (not gonna publicly spoil it) and the faces for the honorary priest and nun for the ritual. :laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
It’s no problem! I had hoped maybe I could get contributions from both yourself and @Its Always Sundstrom, but perhaps he can take over the entire load?

If not, I’ll still find a way to pull it off, just a little bit lower production lol.

Really I think all I’ll need is my head (as in the red mask emoji thing) photoshopped onto a certain body (not gonna publicly spoil it) and the faces for the honorary priest and nun for the ritual. :laugh:
Depends what you need. I’m usually not in the market of “taking over entire loads” unless there’s promises of stardom or illicit drugs.

Shoot me a PM.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Am I allowed to make the GDT? Even though we lost?

No problem if someone else wants to do it, I’ll just save it for another time. I just gotta know soon cause I’ll need photoshop assistance.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I will bite the bullet and take tomorrow’s.

I’m also working on a midway point of the season video, but I don’t know that it’ll be ready for the morning.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was gonna say, what happened to the GDT? I hoped it wasn't deleted on account of me saying I wanted to make it, but likely wouldn't because I'd be bummed if images didn't show up.

Didn't realize you called it @JK3

Not that I was really gonna go through with making it anyway, as it would be a colossal failure if I posted images that not everyone can see.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I was gonna say, what happened to the GDT? I hoped it wasn't deleted on account of me saying I wanted to make it, but likely wouldn't because I'd be bummed if images didn't show up.

Didn't realize you called it @JK3

Not that I was really gonna go through with making it anyway, as it would be a colossal failure if I posted images that not everyone can see.
Nah it was just becasue I reserved tomorrows game, it would have been fine but I spent a good amount of time on one. No big deal.

njdevil26 can grab sundays one if he wants or you could do it Bleed if you want.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nah it was just becasue I reserved tomorrows game, it would have been fine but I spent a good amount of time on one. No big deal.

njdevil26 can grab sundays one if he wants or you could do it Bleed if you want.
Go again if @njdevil26 hasn't already got it.

I'm excited to see what you cook up for tomorrow.:nod:

Reactions: JK3

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ

You wanna go again? You got the dub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille