The 2014 HFNHL Entry Draft Thread

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Am I mistaken in thinking that in years past that we had a few hours after the completion of the first three rounds to regroup and make lists based upon who was still available? I may be totally off on that count. I don't want to miss a player who has fallen out of Day 1 based upon my inability to know who makes it out. I'm working on putting a list together right now.

I assume Brock means Wednesday after the HFNHL draft.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Josh... Maybe I'm not following what you're asking but I would say you're mistaken. We usually have a few days after the live portion to submit a list. Wednesday seems about right.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
My Day 2 list will be submitted by Joe. Unfortunely i got a bomb dropped on me today. I thought i had till august to move(so my roomate told me) so i started looking for a one bedroom recently as im tired of roomates dropping things on me fast an found out today i need to be out of here by Sunday. Thankfully the landlord A) had a one bedroom B) was understanding an waived all the extra stuff but my internet will be down for atleast 3 weeks given ill likely be sleeping on a friends couch well they fix up the place im moving into. An will have to wait till bell can come set things up

germatt

Jun 17, 2006
can anyone copy and paste the picks of the 3 rounds from yesterday here? still not able to join the yahoo group. thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad