Post-Game Talk: Thats all she wrote.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Some key guys taking flack deserve it. Andersen wasn't good enough. He was garbage in this game when we needed him. Gardiner was horrific. He should be f***ing ashamed of his play in this game.

Where in the world was f***ing Matthews in this whole series? A few games you can carry your franchise player. But he has to f***ing show up once in a while. Even if he's hurt, I don't care. Guys play hurt in the playoffs and still step up. He wasn't even good in this series.

I'm going to enjoy the summer. Going to do everything in my power to stay away from hockey and enjoy the weather. God this team exists only to make people suffer. Why the hell do I get so invested in this...f***

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
So how did this game compare to game 7 2013?

Specifically goaltending and defense

Because I know lots of people put the blame on Reimer but honestly our defense collapsed in front of him.

This game it seemed like everything went wrong, I give credit to Andersen for getting us here by stealing the two previous games but this game 7 was horrendous.

We need a new starter. And I don’t think this is a purely emotional reaction and is not a premature reaction. We need a true ELITE goaltender that can perform in the playoffs.

Reactions: Willchel Marlynder

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
They are pissed...and I'm happy to see that. Of course winning would have been happier. Having those three leads go away sucks, but we were down 3-1 made it to game 7. This sucks, but at least it doesn't hurt as much as 5 years ago.

And Hughson can f*** off.

The d needs work, the forwards are fine. Andersen is fine (no really...Andersen is fine)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad