Post-Game Talk: That's 10 down.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
3bd9eb1a071084786e11504d9325f06f77259cb7_hq.gif

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Oh good. There's going to be a huge discussion on who was responsible for the goals against. But apparently only a very very very vague discussion on why they couldn't score a single goal in a game after a nine game losing streak.

I can't wait.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
At least now we can watch Rasmus Dahlin highlights and salivate at the thought that he might actually be a realistic draft possibility.

Dahlin is one of the ballsiest young d-men you will ever see. He loves dekes, creative plays, 1 on 1 risky moves off the rush. He's a super talent, but he is a risk taker. He would be ruined in this organization and have it coached out of him. Robert Hagg is the template.

I can’t wait for Konecny to put up 25 and 30 in Calgary in 2019. Instant fan favorite.

Just imagine players like Gaudreau or Pastrnak or whichever young super talent on this team. They would be set up to fail, never live up to their potential. This is a skill development graveyard, and it f***ing scares me.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
At least Ron is happy,,,,

And you poor east coasters have to,stay up late next week to see us go for 13. Flames and Oilers are locks for losses, Nucks will be first chance.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Lot of words that ignore reality. Get off your knees. Hextall's draft philosophy contradicts his team building strategy. This has manifested since he took over in 2014. I and other posters have been pointing this at him for well over a year and a half. This is the culmination of several years of pro scouting issues. Our prospect pool is good yes, but its all potential until fulfilled. We're a bottom feeder. Do you really think by next year we'll be a contender? The year after that?

Hexy came in 2013 btw
Hextall was named GM after the 2014 playoffs, his first draft pick was Sanheim.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Dahlin is one of the ballsiest young d-men you will ever see. He loves dekes, creative plays, 1 on 1 risky moves off the rush. He's a super talent, but he is a risk taker. He would be ruined in this organization and have it coached out of him. Robert Hagg is the template.

I won't claim to really know much about Dahlin but isn't he like the least of an organizational need? We already have enough LD on this team and really need another quality forward or RD.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Guys, it's okay. Just need to wait and collect our picks. Stick to the plan. Our team will be unreal.

Lindblom-1st round pick 2018-Konecny
Couturier-Couturier-Couturier
1st round pick 2019-Patrick-2nd round pick 2018
3rd round pick 2018-4th round pick 2019-Leier

Sanheim-Sanheim
Provorov-1st round pick 2018 (from the return we get from trading Voracek-he sucks)
Gostisbehere-Sanheim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad