OT: Thanksgiving Storm

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
looks that way. maybe a few spits of snow on the back side, but i'd be checking my gutters if i were ya'll, looks like 2-4" of rain possible...which we desperately need, but not necessarily all at once...

NYIsles84

Dec 26, 2006
New York
Question, I am doing a Turkey Trot (5K) in Massapequa on Thanksgiving morning. What are the odds of this still happening according to you weather wizards in this thread. It looks like no rain but do you think the rain from Wednesday during the day will pretty much make the streets covered with ice by Thursday morning?

tag0519

Jan 28, 2013
looks that way. maybe a few spits of snow on the back side, but i'd be checking my gutters if i were ya'll, looks like 2-4" of rain possible...which we desperately need, but not necessarily all at once...

no not all at once - unless its Isles management. :laugh:

Question, I am doing a Turkey Trot (5K) in Massapequa on Thanksgiving morning. What are the odds of this still happening according to you weather wizards in this thread. It looks like no rain but do you think the rain from Wednesday during the day will pretty much make the streets covered with ice by Thursday morning?

According to TWC Thursday morning looks OK so far. maybe flurries. Have fun. 5K's are always a good time.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011

you should be ok. Just cold and windy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad