Post-Game Talk: Thanksgiving Holiday Massacre: The Sequel (Wild 6 Jets 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
parked-gif.gif

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
It was Gustafsson's stick that caught Foligno, it just happened a few seconds before he reacted to it. That's not to say he embellished, that looked like it hurt.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Yes, the Boys got filled in tonight- it happens.

I have an idea for the next GDT.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping out so far.

A rough night for the Jets but joining you folks is still a solid evening for me.

View attachment 612121

It’s yours, I’m 0-4 this year …..:facepalm:

Edit. 0-3, can’t even get that right

Last edited:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
But how do we give up 6 goals to Minnesota? Was hellebucyk bad? The team forgot how to defend? We know they don't really do well trying to score.

Maybe still mourning the 3 goals Carolina scored 6 on 5.

None

Feb 22, 2012
It was Gustafsson's stick that caught Foligno, it just happened a few seconds before he reacted to it. That's not to say he embellished, that looked like it hurt.

Yeah, he was lifting his stick behind him and it looks like it clips Foligno in the back of the head. Still kind of looked like nothing, but head injuries are fickle.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Lazy, undisciplined play, combined with shitty reffing = many, many Wild powerplays and goals.
I usually never complain about reffing, but this game was terrible for "no calls" against the Wild. I guess the refs must be American, and want to give out a Thanksgiving gift for the holiday. Lot's of highsticking "not called":dunno:

Would not have made a difference tho, as the Jets deserved to get blown out.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Yeah, he was lifting his stick behind him and it looks like it clips Foligno in the back of the head. Still kind of looked like nothing, but head injuries are fickle.
Looked like he got it in the ear to me, could be wrong.

Potential

Nov 11, 2017
I usually never complain about reffing, but this game was terrible for "no calls" against the Wild. I guess the refs must be American, and want to give out a Thanksgiving gift for the holiday. Lot's of highsticking "not called":dunno:

Would not have made a difference tho, as the Jets deserved to get blown out.
It's the inconsistency that is so frustrating, because it's confusing to the players, and said confusion leads to hesitancy and trepidation, which can kill you in games.

Reactions: AlaskaJet and GNP

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
some how 5v5 we had more then double their scoring chances and more high danger chances and won the xgf battle....

Reactions: Jets 31

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
So, during the game tonight, I noticed that Bones had a pin on his suit jacket that said “TK” on it

Who would TK be? I have a feeling who it may be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad