Thank you Tommy!!!

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
tenor.gif

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
It’s a sad day. I thought this trade deadline was going to be boring, but alas, my favorite player on the Sharks has been traded to the dreadful Knights.

Your infectious smile and your “fun must be always” demeanor will never be forgotten. I hope you win many cups and smile for eternity. Come back and sign with the Sharks again so you can retire a Shark.

GRANdSharks

Mar 14, 2018
He was the first prospect I really went in depth watching before he came to the sharks always new he was gonna become a 1st line center for us, sucks it ended the way it did and sucks it's Vegas but hopefully they get him a cup before we're good again for it to matter he deserves it

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Thank you Tomas Hertl! Easily the most beloved Shark of the DW era below the Thornton/Marleau/Pavs. This one hurts me more than Pavs leaving, because trades are like that. Good luck in Vegas, I guess. It kills me to even say that, but I'll always love Tomas Hertl.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think how I feel about Hertl is the same way I feel about Ohtani being traded to the Dodgers. On any other team I love him and am excited to see him. By joining the Enemy it’s like joining the dark side. Why would such a thing happen. To quote Obi Wan, “you were the chosen one”.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Quite simply the only worthwhile reason to watch a sharks game in recent years has been to root for Hertl, he’s my favorite player and it blows he won’t be on my favorite team any more.

I hope he absolutely smashes it in Vegas and gets a cup, don’t care how much I dislike Vegas I like Hertl more.

Fun must be always has left the building

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad