Toronto FC: TFC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ADLY

Jan 8, 2009
Twitter @AgentDeadly
Today is the day where Leafs will be non existence for once on a Saturday Night while they are playing. I can't wait for tonights TFC game. ALSO UFC same night as the finals in Toronto for MLS? Thanks Dana for nothing as it should be a free card anyway and you deserve a no show from many hard working Toronto Fans. Go TFC Go

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not really a soccer fan, but this could be big history.., so I wish the best success for the team.. and a huge win...! :)

mls_cup_SFC.COMcustomBlock_1280x600_matchday.jpg

tfc_fans1280.jpg

bmo-field-1680x1260-wide-wallpapers.net.jpg

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
I'm not really a soccer fan, but this could be big history.., so I wish the best success for the team.. and a huge win...! :)

bmo-field-1680x1260-wide-wallpapers.net.jpg

Dude you picked a really old pick of BMO field.

It now looks like this:

But yea. first cup game in Toronto since the Jays in 93.

sports-artist-rendition-what-field-will-look-like.jpg

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Wish I could join the 4k fans on their parade to the stadium. Should be amazing. Here's hoping for another classic with the Reds coming out on top

Mathew

Dec 12, 2013
Toronto
Haha damn I've got 4 layers on top and 4 on the bottom and ski socks too :P

I'll got some whiskey with me so that should warm me up but really cold got 2 sweaters + Canadian goose jacked and wearing a pearl of jeans only that's the problem

Entiae

Flip That Bat!
Aug 2, 2011
Good first half.

Ref put himself in a tough position by not handing out any cards early on, there were far worse challenges than the one that finally saw yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad