GDT: TEN Wins in a Row Starts NOW - Rangers @ Devils, 5 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They don't even make it a point to play Henrik against us anymore

Probably because our offense is ****ing putrid and the second biggest joke in the league.:rant:

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
They don't even make it a point to play Henrik against us anymore

Probably because our offense is ****ing putrid and the second biggest joke in the league.:rant:

Good point. They saved Henrik for Columbus.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Eh. They were right about the bad drafting and the fact that we can't be bailed out by free agency like NYR can.

Give me a break. Like the "subtle" potshots on parking lot parades and how we don't get college FAs because we don't have the draw of the shield is complete homerism. Healy and Valiquette are douchenozzles.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Give me a break. Like the "subtle" potshots on parking lot parades and how we don't get college FAs because we don't have the draw of the shield is complete homerism. Healy and Valiquette are douchenozzles.

Healy was abit unprofessional, but I didn't have a problem with Valiquette's analysis. We will never be the NYR and have the allure of NYC. The Rangers have built in advantages.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hate this year's team so much

Like worse than any team since that lockout season when we had D'Agostini and Butler and were icing all these other bums.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I literally laughed out loud at that...what the **** else can go wrong?

And finally the shot counter works, out shooting them 6-2. At least we're winning the advanced stats showdown!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Shero better make the offense climb a few spots next year, or I'll be gunning for him next.

Frickin all I heard was how you need to score goals to win and more than 1 or 2 a night.

Yet we still have a non-existent bottom 6 and we climb one spot in goals for (from 30th to 29th!:handclap:) and will in all likelihood, finish with fewer points than we had last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad