Rumor: Teams Calling on Brock Boeser (Per Rick Dhaliwal on Chek TV)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well these are some awful trades, even as jokes.

I'll be gentle with Dumba because Wild and Canucks fans discussed it so much in previous seasons...but Dumba isn't the D we need any more.
That's ok, because he isn't available any more.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
The Canucks should sign Zach Hyman to 7 years at 6 million per and then trade Bosser to Toronto and then this site melts down

Reactions: Fatass

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
If Vancouver moves him it will be for something where Benning is trying to be cute, like for Komarov and Pelech

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
The only potentially realistic reason why Boeser would want to move closer to home is because of his family and the situation with his father. Beyond that, I don't see any fear that Americans would want to move away from Vancouver (including Hughes and Demko). It's one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is frequently cited as one of, if not the most promising investment opportunity in North America.

It's considered a backwater by many Americans, it rains all the time, the travel is brutal, the team is garbage run by idiots and our taxes are much higher. I predict ALL of the players you mention above will be traded within 5 years...

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I only hope Benning isnt thinking about moving him to gain cap for OEL,I have lit a candle for you Canuck fans...lol

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Pretty much this. Sedins know how good the guy is, they’re not going to sit there and let Benning trade him for some mediocre shit.

As much as people bitched about them getting a job isn't this kind of a relief? Let's just hope they don't pump the tires on an Eriksson 2.0.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Andrew Copp and Logan Stanley for Boeser.

Van gets their 3rd line center and a solid big bottom pairing D and gains some cap. Boeser goes to play closer to home. It's actually fair. But yeah.... annual boeser trade rumors

48MPHSlapShot

Nov 3, 2018
Andrew Copp and Logan Stanley for Boeser.

Van gets their 3rd line center and a solid big bottom pairing D and gains some cap. Boeser goes to play closer to home. It's actually fair. But yeah.... annual boeser trade rumors

Not to sound like a Vancouver homer, but in what world is a 3C and a bottom pairing Dman fair for Boeser?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad