WC: Team Canada 2024

Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
I'd rather see teams go with young talent than fill the roster with plumbers.
I agree somewhat. But you do also need some 25-30 year old veterans in there that have some pride in playing for their country. We seem to be lacking that a lot lately. But that’s just my old man anger talking.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
I don't remember who the goaltender was last year. I mainly remember a nice Fantilli goal and known serial killer Joe Veleno murdering players on the ice. I do know not to trust the opinion of a Florida cracker who lives for mudshows though.
It was Montembault and he has already declined..

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I don't remember who the goaltender was last year. I mainly remember a nice Fantilli goal and known serial killer Joe Veleno murdering players on the ice. I do know not to trust the opinion of a Florida cracker who lives for mudshows though.
I wonder if the IIHF ended up instituting the " Joe Veleno" rule?

That was a beauty from last year from the HF fans.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Banned for life, locked up, his gold medal auctioned off to pay the hospital bills of his victims. I hear they wheel him around Hannibal Lecter style within whatever supermax prison he happens to reside in.
Well he deserves every bit of this and more!! uncouth beast

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
Maybe they have so many no answers that they search unexpected players in europe .. hard to say but this is super weird .. they must fly to europe today or tomorow .. on sunday they play friendly match ..

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Last year they announced the first 20 players on the roster this day. (One week before the Worlds start). So Im guessing they will do the same today.

As for players, im really not so optimistic about the players yet to be "confirmed" via media. Usually media picks op on the big players going. But hopefully the Isles-bunch will show up.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Maybe they have so many no answers that they search unexpected players in europe ..

I heard they're searching thru homeless camps...

1714750076409.png

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale and jaro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad