WC: Team Canada 2024

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I would be hoping for better then McMicheal this year myself but we may be forced into it.

Have to think Byfield will be getting the call and I assume he would be a go.

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Remember when Andrei Vasilevskiy was the 2nd coming of Hasek?

That seems like forever ago. Expect a bunch of Canadian Lightning players to be available in about an hour or two.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I can't imagine us getting any players from Vegas anytime soon. Vegas looks so good - I thought Dallas was the dark horse of the playoffs but, boy-o-boy, they are getting manhandled.

Edit : I leave for 5 minutes and Dallas has tied it up. :)

Last edited:

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I can't imagine us getting any players from Vegas anytime soon. Vegas looks so good - I thought Dallas was the dark horse of the playoffs but, boy-o-boy, they are getting manhandled.

Edit : I leave for 5 minutes and Dallas has tied it up. :)
I spoke too soon. How did Dallas win this game? Minus 10-15 minutes in the 2nd, it was ALL Vegas. WOW!

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
canada will play on sunday against austria and we still dont know rosters, i think if crosby goes we would know it already .. so no crosby i guess

MatBarzal

Apr 26, 2022
canada will play on sunday against austria and we still dont know rosters, i think if crosby goes we would know it already .. so no crosby i guess
I will be very surprised if the Canadian leadership managed to hide this information.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I googled this guy and found him on elite prospects, It says............." Colin Shirley has no endorsements yet"

That's hard to fathom for a guy who is ripping it up with 36 points this season for the Fyfe flyers.

• Haha
Reactions: Mathieukferland

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
If Canada can‘t get star players from first round exit teams they could consider taking derek grant from the ZSC Lions he has played very well and would fit in a bottom 6 role which he also played in the NHL, he even scored two hattricks in the playoffs in the very competitive swiss National League but of course id would be nicer if canada can assemble some nhl stars instead of players like this.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
If Canada can‘t get star players from first round exit teams they could consider taking derek grant from the ZSC Lions he has played very well and would fit in a bottom 6 role which he also played in the NHL, he even scored two hattricks in the playoffs in the very competitive swiss National League but of course id would be nicer if canada can assemble some nhl stars instead of players like this.
We might even put in a call to Billy Stemhovilichski.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Man Grant‘s not that bad he played 430ish NHL games there have been worse players who played for Canada in the WC
He's a professional hockey player so of course he can play hockey but a bit out of his element at this tournament I think.

Who knows ? with the amount of names we have right now we may have to look to a guy like Grant. If that happens we are not likely winning though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad