Prospect Info: Team Board Mock Draft

Who will the Buds Pick?

• Thomas Bordeleau, C, Univ. of Michigan (NCAA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyson Foerster, C, Barrie Colts (OHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Naw, lol. There are a few of us who feel that they want more upside at 15. But we shall see. Can't wait to see the next 3-4 weeks brings.
We should do good with 15 and 43 regardless. I’m most interested in our 215 th pick. Second last in the draft. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kb

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
I like the idea of Schneider but honestly with our teams window and timeline we are better off trading the pick for a guy like Severson who is exactly what we hope Schneider can become one day.

Signing Petro and drafting Mercer is best case scenario here...But that leaves us in serious cap troubles obviously.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I can't comment as I don't watch any of them. I've enjoyed reading about the pick though. Thanks folks.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
I like the idea of Schneider but honestly with our teams window and timeline we are better off trading the pick for a guy like Severson who is exactly what we hope Schneider can become one day.

Signing Petro and drafting Mercer is best case scenario here...But that leaves us in serious cap troubles obviously.
trade the #15 for a guy we will lose next summer to Seattle in the Xdraft?

no thanks.

Reactions: supermann_98

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I think that ship may have sailed. They will probably draft Sanderson if he is on the board after trading Matheson. :(
Yeah likely now eh. Just glad to have the pick back actually. Its a good spot. Lundell might still be thete and he sounds like a gooder

Kangal

Feb 21, 2017

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I watched video of him and you can see fast players blow by him wide. I personally would not pick him but Dubas is a lot smarter than me
Yup. Seems like he cannot handle speed. A Luke Schenn vibe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad