Confirmed with Link: TDA is back, break out the tears 1Yr / 1.6m

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
50 points. (I hope)

Though he may score less getting less time than he had with Slavin.

Hard to believe this was his best offer. He probably actually wants to play here.

Isn't it understood that TDA was the player who expressed regret at leaving the Canes for a bigger contract?

I think your "tears" title is probably misplaced, btw. I have no doubt there are TDA haters out in the twitterverse (I don't go there), but seems like the vast majority here (including me) are happy to have him back on a cheap contract and without giving up any assets.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015

A Hate Group Get Smart GIF - A Hate Group Get Smart Maxwell Smart GIFs

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I’m not sold on TDA, but I’d much rather do this than Karlsson.
This is where I'm at. Tony goes wrong this season? It's a one and done situation and we move on next year having giving up nothing of real value.

EK goes back to his norm from the 4-5 seasons prior to last? You still have 3 more years and that contract is now completely unmovable, still very expensive while having given up significant assets to acquire him.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Isn't it understood that TDA was the player who expressed regret at leaving the Canes for a bigger contract?

I think your "tears" title is probably misplaced, btw. I have no doubt there are TDA haters out in the twitterverse (I don't go there), but seems like the vast majority here (including me) are happy to have him back on a cheap contract and without giving up any assets.

Oh, there certainly are!
B600C00E-5A36-4D4B-A352-2F28A99238C3.jpeg

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Esoteric in the way that a "kick me" sign on my ass is esoteric?

Didn't know fans of Robert Bork were into numerology.

And also that the 75 after 1.6 is for the number of million votes Trump got. HAHAHAHA this is so great.

People are like "We don't know where he was on Jan 6th!" Hey- people don't know where I was on that day either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad