Speculation: Taylor Hall trade/contract talk (part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah I definitely see blackwood as an NHL caliber goalie.. at this point the only questions is, is he the man or is he a good backup? i can see him becoming a top goalie..

He needs a tandem partner but that won’t be addressed in this trade. We do need to draft more goalie prospects but I rather draft them.

I feel like we can do better and get a very good skating prospect in this.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I don’t know why you are still unconvinced. He was very good last season. His numbers are down but he is playing pretty good in front of a bad team. ,905 save percentage.

Future hall of famer Carter Hart is rocking a .908

Yep. Mac has the goods, I'm convinced of that. But he's not ready to be "the guy" yet. Needs to get the consistency down. But he's a good one

Reactions: My3Sons

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Come on Chayka, don't get conservative now that you finally have your team in striking distance of a cup!

I like Blackwood, merely indicating that you can't be certain he'll be good for the next 5 years and it would nice to have a top goalie prospect. For example, Penguins are using Jarry right now to cover up for Murray's poor play. A team like SJ however has no one to make up for Jones's poor play. It's good to have multiple young goalies in the pipeline.

Reactions: My3Sons

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
He needs a tandem partner but that won’t be addressed in this trade. We do need to draft more goalie prospects but I rather draft them.

I feel like we can do better and get a very good skating prospect in this.

our number #1 priority should be to bring back a defensman

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Lol watch it be something like Kyle capobianco and this and next year's 2nd Rd picks, w this year's 2nd converting to a 1st Rd pick if hall re-signs

I'm prepared to be underwhelmed

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Lol watch it be something like Kyle capobianco and this and next year's 2nd Rd picks, w this year's 2nd converting to a 1st Rd pick if hall re-signs

I'm prepared to be underwhelmed

With all the interest and teams offering. Not to worry. Plus if you have an offer like Trochek out there, then there must be some damn good offers

Reactions: OmNomNom

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
thing is i don't think NJ has to go into rebuild mode.. we go into reset mode.. do over mode for next season.. I would like to to get vatenan back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad