Injury Report: Taylor Hall to miss rest of the season

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I feel badly for Hall ... but he's not the player I thought he was. In hindsight, I think his deficiencies were disguised when he played For Bruins.

Unfortunately, he may have been disposable for a decent return at the TD but this injury quashes that possibility. Seems we're stuck with him ...... just hoping he is a better player than we have witnessed this season.

Last edited:

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
tank.jpg

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Sucks for Hall. I will never question his toughness as a player. Dude played through everything including a likely torn ACL. I just never thought he was a fit with Bedard so it that instance, the Hawks aren't missing much. But it sucks cause a team who already has trouble putting the puck in the net is going to miss his scoring in that regard.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Wouldn’t sign a 1 year deal for 4 million just to get traded 18 games in. He knew what he was signing up for. If it was personal stuff then they would say that. This is different.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
Wouldn’t sign a 1 year deal for 4 million just to get traded 18 games in. He knew what he was signing up for. If it was personal stuff then they would say that. This is different.
Sure he would, nobody else was going to give him $4M

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Kane should have been a career Blackhawk and broken the franchise scoring record and whatever...but now that he is gone it makes little sense for him to return now. I mean maybe if Bedard has a Crosby/McDavid impact and the Hawks are cup contenders in a few seasons if Kane is still playing it would be cool for him to retire here.

As for Perry and retirement? That makes no sense after just signing for his last big payday.

Anyways about Hall man talk about a drop off after his Hart win...since then..

He has scored 20 goals one time.

Been traded twice

Will have missed multiple seasons worth of time due to injuries.

All this while losing out on probably tens of millions of dollars not signing an extension with New Jersey (still signed 32 million worth of deals though)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad