Injury Report: Taylor Hall to miss rest of the season

thedarkstark

Jun 22, 2012
I feel really bad for the guy, he can't stay healthy. I know they get paid millions but I don't know how guys like him can muster the strength and drive to keep coming back injury after injury. Wish him well.

He was one of our better players but that's not saying much. He wasn't bringing a whole lot to the table both Foligno and Perry have been a better. Our depth is really f***ing pathetic now though, do we call up somebody like Dach?

Reactions: Muffinalt

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Sucks for him, helps our tank. I really don’t understand those that are concerned about the lack of proven top 6 talent currently on the roster. Just worry about the kids and their development and embrace the tank.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Really tough break for Taylor Hall. You hate that for anyone. Hopefully surgery and recovery go well and he’s ready to go for next season.

Definitely increases the tank, another $6 million in dead cap (I mean they get the relief but won’t use it) and another league minimum plug in the lineup every night.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Man always hate to see this, and yeah especially for Hall who's been seriously injured so often...

Speedy recovery! And take proper time to heal this time no rushing.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00