BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
qRswh6K.gif

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Well, Stamkos broke his lower leg (Tibia) and had surgery about 2 months earlier than Pearson, so hopefully with no surgery we could probably see Tanner around late 2nd round to start of the WCF if we get there.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
He's out for the season. Huge loss. Was having a great rookie campaign, I really hope it doesn't hinder his long term ability and speed.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
He's out for the season. Huge loss. Was having a great rookie campaign, I really hope it doesn't hinder his long term ability and speed.

Do we know this yet? I see people basing it off of the Stamkos injury, but do we know its the same degree of injury? Stamkos couldn't even get off the ice on his own, Pearson clearly could at least put a little weight on it if you watch him going the full way from behind the net to the bench.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Do we know this yet? I see people basing it off of the Stamkos injury, but do we know its the same degree of injury? Stamkos couldn't even get off the ice on his own, Pearson clearly could at least put a little weight on it if you watch him going the full way from behind the net to the bench.

I did a tib/fib senior year high school. Six months. If it's not the weight bearing one, then maybe two months best case.

Team is a ****ing train wreck right now.

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
It's my fault. First I insist that Nick Shore won't be called up unless some gets injured. And then I buy a Tanner Pearson jersey.

It's all my fault. :(

10bowienirvanasong2.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I did a tib/fib senior year high school. Six months. If it's not the weight bearing one, then maybe two months best case.

Yep. No matter where it is pray it's clean and didn't wreck any soft tissues. Otherwise...ugh. I lost a full year like this between break and recovery time/rehab. Someone compared it to the Kopi thing in 2011. Hope it's better than that.

Heartbreaking but beautiful team picture one of my friends on twitter retweeted. Of all people to help pull him off.

B7DLCIfCAAMdAyZ.jpg:large

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
They were all focused on him when he got onto the bench.

Wonder how fast it would take for Johnny Utah's body to heal?

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada

Stamkos returned from his injury in less than four months, and as I said, based on initial viewing its hard to imagine Pearson is as bad as Stamkos.

How long it took you is not relevant. You didn't have a physiotherapy team and a whole host of other medical staff and procedures at your disposal either. These players have greater means at their disposal and are in better shape than us (and I'd assume you as well).

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Gaborik - Kopitar - Williams
Lewis - Carter - Toffoli
King - Stoll - Brown
Clifford - Richards - Nolan
Andreoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad