GDT: TankTown Express: Battle Of the Tanks

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
That was so not icing. Hughes straight up didn't bother putting stick out and he would have stopped it.

But I guess it works out for tank mode. Part of me can't stand that it was icing.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
congrats on your point vancouver. too bad you didnt get 2.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
If Vrana roughly maintains this pace next season, then he should easily score 40 goals.

He also made a very nice defensive play down low. Forgot who it was against, but Vrana was really strong on his stick and disrupted a great scoring chance.

Xanadude

Jun 12, 2018
Ballwin
Vrana has been very, very impressive. Great scoring LW and it's honestly a bit interesting he's rocking #15-his speed and shot remind me of Fabbri pre-injuries though Jakub is a lot bigger. Hopefully he can continue to light it up.

Reactions: eibyyz

RR10

Jul 2, 2018
yeey we are the best of the losers, too bad to compete with good team so we win these games that hurt our tank and future, good job morons

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Vrana has been very, very impressive. Great scoring LW and it's honestly a bit interesting he's rocking #15-his speed and shot remind me of Fabbri pre-injuries though Jakub is a lot bigger. Hopefully he can continue to light it up.
And he doesn’t need a big wind up to shoot. He is so quick.

I swear he looks like Makar with the way he carries the puck. Vrana almost pushes the puck forward in as straight of a line as possible. Cale Makar does that.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
If Vrana roughly maintains this pace next season, then he should easily score 40 goals.

He also made a very nice defensive play down low. Forgot who it was against, but Vrana was really strong on his stick and disrupted a great scoring chance.
He’s been everything I was hoping for. It’s still early but if he keeps this quality of play up that was one heck of a trade.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
I'm starting to love the Blais-Buch-Kappy line but I believe Buch as our 2C just won't happen. Just loved Buch's reaction/interaction with Blais and Kappy after that goal. Feels like the guys are starting to gel especially those 3. Starting to see a lot of chemistry with Schenner and Vrana. If Army cleans up the D and we add a 2C this summer then watch out.

Reactions: eibyyz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad