GDT: TankTown Express: Battle Of the Tanks

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
This was an important tank game if we wanted to fall into the bottom 7-8. Probably looking at 9-11 now. Another winnable game next vs the Hawks.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great poke check and follow-up save by Binnington against a very clean breakaway! But, The Blues take a penalty, and quickly give up another PP goal. :mad:

A better 2nd Period, and unbelievably, The Blues still lead by 2.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wow, we went 20 minutes between posts on a GDT…crazy lol
Too many of our members are for the "Tank", and don't care that much about these games, when we're out of The Playoff's race. But I'm ALWAYS happy to watch The Blues play. Thank goodness for The Internet. For 1967 to about 1998, I had to depend mostly upon radio when in Canada and USA, except the few Blues' games on Canadian and US National TV, and while in Europe, I had NO access except the few stray Blues' games on cable TV multi-sports channels. I'm enjoying watching the young Blues' players gain experience playing with their future linemates and shiftmates.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Too many of our members are for the "Tank", and don't care that much about these games, when we're out of The Playoff's race. But I'm ALWAYS happy to watch The Blues play. Thank goodness for The Internet. For 1967 to about 1998, I had to depend mostly upon radio when in Canada and USA, except the few Blues' games on Canadian and US National TV, and while in Europe, I had NO access except the few stray Blues' games on cable TV multi-sports channels. I'm enjoying watching the young Blues' players gain experience playing with their future linemates and shiftmates.
I’m not gonna lie, I was out on watching a few weeks back, but like you said it’s enjoying watching all the young/new guys come in and show some promise!

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Alright....

One more and we go to OT

Blues coasting to an OTL...perfect

Excellent cycles by 4th line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad