Pre-Game Talk: Tankers vs Army Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robsker

Nov 8, 2014
Yes Stan has sucked all the talent out of this team by overpaying players and trading good young guys like Panarin, TT and Danault. He also destroyed the D position which currently is missing 3 top 4 D-Men to be a contender. All this thus makes the team lacking in "talent" and being below most of the league...

I have not seen anyone here say the roster is below most of the league. most here still assert that the Hawks have a really good roster. i, personally, do not. But I in no way said the team's roster is below most in the league --- rather the roster is middle of the pack --- # 11,12 if we are somewhat optimistic or maybe #13,14, 15 if, like me, you are a bit unimpressed. but that is not at all below most.

I still contend that Bowman has done overall remarkably well in this past 7 year window. Sure, some mistakes like the Seabs contract. That the Hawks are where they are is, in my mind, no fault of anyone --- just the natural arc of the Cap era rotating out the top teams (in this case, the Hawks). Q has made things worse, sure. But still, most of what we are seeing is just the Cap system at work.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I have not seen anyone here say the roster is below most of the league. most here still assert that the Hawks have a really good roster. i, personally, do not. But I in no way said the team's roster is below most in the league --- rather the roster is middle of the pack --- # 11,12 if we are somewhat optimistic or maybe #13,14, 15 if, like me, you are a bit unimpressed. but that is not at all below most.

I still contend that Bowman has done overall remarkably well in this past 7 year window. Sure, some mistakes like the Seabs contract. That the Hawks are where they are is, in my mind, no fault of anyone --- just the natural arc of the Cap era rotating out the top teams (in this case, the Hawks). Q has made things worse, sure. But still, most of what we are seeing is just the Cap system at work.

Bowman did a good job till 2015 then it was a disaster from that day on. Well I would like to think the roster is middle of the pack as well, I just don’t see it, maybe in a bubble where someone is just watching hawks games sure but when you watch other games it’s very easy to see the skill level of other teams. This team is in the standings that it is for a reason and it reflects exactly where they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad