Prospect Info: "Tank ran out of gas" - 2014 NHL draft discussion - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I don't like how this one mod closed the old thread at 999 posts instead of 1000. And he also misspelled discussion.

:p:

Let's get the German!

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I don't like how this one mod closed the old thread at 999 posts instead of 1000. And he also misspelled discussion.

Let's get the German!

Huh? What are you talking about?

;)

The old one was at 1000 posts, the post counter just doesn't count the OP :p:

JCLiponfanboy*

I think if he is available late we should draft Edson Harlacher. He has really impressed me in the few Blazers games I saw this year.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Someone had their Wheaties this morning. JC is on the ball! Usually threads make it to 1005 or something. NOT ON YOUR WATCH!

I saw a chance to close a thread almost at its post count and create a new one, and I jumped on it.

Aren't I always on the ball? :p:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So who are people most excited for?

Bennett, Draisaitl, Dal Colle, Reihnart, Ekblad a top 5 you see getting thrown around allot "currently". I don't have issues with any of those players.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
152x2ft0.jpg

now that we beat the leafs I'm in for the Tank

DOUBLE TANK

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Let's get the German!

Here I am, sorry, was watching Grand Budapest Hotel in cinema. What's the problem around here? Someone being not 100% accurate and/or correct?

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
Draisaitl, Dal Colle, Perlini to a certain extent, and of course the big names like Reinhart and Ekblad but they're not going to be available when we pick.

You can add me to the list of fans being excited about these 5 but unfortuenately we're looking at being no lower than 6 :(

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Who do you think the "Franchise 5" is?

I think it's Bennett, Reinhart, Ekblad, Dal Colle, and Draisaitl.

Could be different in managements eyes and I'd love to know if it is. I remember when Joe said the Jets scouts weren't so high on Draisaitl. Have they changed their tune, or is someone else in their top 5?

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002

Could be different in managements eyes and I'd love to know if it is. I remember when Joe said the Jets scouts weren't so high on Draisaitl. Have they changed their tune, or is someone else in their top 5?

Nik Ehlers is a rocket on most draft boards. He could easily end up going top 5 but if not, I hope he's high on the Jets list.

He's like a smarter, more productive Michal Grabner. Incredible wheels and a great shot.

I could see Nick Ritchie also being high up on the Jets list.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

That seems to be the big 5 but I just don't think that is the exact list of TNSE for some reason. I also don't think it will be the actual list of many of the tems in front of us and that is why I think 6th pick yields us 1 of "our" 5 franchise guys. Allot of maybe's in there but that is why I have been a little "over focused" on us finishing 6th. ;)

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Nik Ehlers is a rocket on most draft boards. He could easily end up going top 5 but if not, I hope he's high on the Jets list.

He's like a smarter, more productive Michal Grabner. Incredible wheels and a great shot.

I could see Nick Ritchie also being high up on the Jets list.

One or two of Ehlers, Nylander, Richie, Kapanen, maybe even Fluery could easily be on top 5 lists ahead of us (or on ours) its a dynamic group with high ceilings.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

After the U18's and the combines and before the draft I am going to make my list of who I think are TNSE's top 5 and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad