Pre-Game Talk: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
Probably use Charliehq in the gdt, streamo is good too. These are the best streams that I have accessed on the internet, everything else is malware infested **** holes

Wolfy*

Can anyone recommend the best sites to stream tomorrows game.

Should i just continue to use the those that are posted in the game day thread?

Thanks!

Charlie's stream must be the best around, excellent quality for being free...and more or less legal or not :D

Btw, mods...whats up with the poll?

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Anyone hear of any news regarding tampa & that flu that was going around?

The line for the NY has been -150 but spiked to -165 across many books.

If theres no news then people are pounding the rangers as 79% of public is on em at this current time

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Whomever comes out of the east, please sweep the west. I've never seen a group of more arrogant fans than Kings and Hawks fans. Especially Kings fans, who the **** are they to talk? They didn't even make the playoffs.

They would of set the record for most points by a team ever if they played in the Weak East. West is Best was just too tuff for them.

NeonRanger

May 5, 2015
Anyone hear of any news regarding tampa & that flu that was going around?

The line for the NY has been -150 but spiked to -165 across many books.

If theres no news then people are pounding the rangers as 79% of public is on em at this current time

Nothing changed since Wednesday. Killorn and Coburn sick.

NYR7

Dec 20, 2008
Connecticut
Google is certainly giving many articles about how the flu is sweeping through the team. This extra day for them to get better could not have come at a more worse time.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Google is certainly giving many articles about how the flu is sweeping through the team. This extra day for them to get better could not have come at a more worse time.

Worse time for who? Two more days means more players will probably come down with it.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

not sure I follow, would they be better off with one less day to recuperate?

NeonRanger

May 5, 2015
I wonder if anyone else on Tampa will come down with it. I hope they don't breathe too much on any of our guys in case we make it to the next round.

Well, Johnson and Palat didn't show up to an optional skate around, but there's nothing about them having the flu. We can hope though!

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
Is Staal the whipping boy for this post-season?

Being on this board for several years I came to realize that this board is not comfortable unless there is a player to rip to pieces. There has to be someone. This playoff it's Staal. If you just stop to think about all he has done for this organization and how well he has played against the top players in the league for years it would be hard to understand how any can rip him. Granted he is not a good matchup against this team (neither is Girardi). But for people to say "he sucks" or "he's terrible" is just incorrect. If it's not Staal, it Glass or Yandle or MSL or DelZotto or Rozsival or Malik. It has got to be someone. I guarantee that if the Rangers ever win the cup, the next day someone will post something like "...can you believe how bad (place name of player here) was in this series? He needs to be released!"

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
No mention of this flu thing anywhere else in the forum. Whats the story?

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I can guess what we will hear when the Rangers win the series. "If the Lightning hadn't lost <insert player name here> to the flu, they would have won" or "The Rangers won against a team that was battling the flu."

It would have been better if this sickness thing never happened.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
I can guess what we will hear when the Rangers win the series. "If the Lightning hadn't lost <insert player name here> to the flu, they would have won" or "The Rangers won against a team that was battling the flu."

It would have been better if this sickness thing never happened.

If the entire TBL team got chicken pox and couldn't play on Friday and we won 15-0 against their AHL call ups, I wouldn't give any *****.

I HOPE the sickness thing is real! And then, of course, I hope everyone recovers, etc etc.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Being on this board for several years I came to realize that this board is not comfortable unless there is a player to rip to pieces. There has to be someone. This playoff it's Staal. If you just stop to think about all he has done for this organization and how well he has played against the top players in the league for years it would be hard to understand how any can rip him. Granted he is not a good matchup against this team (neither is Girardi). But for people to say "he sucks" or "he's terrible" is just incorrect. If it's not Staal, it Glass or Yandle or MSL or DelZotto or Rozsival or Malik. It has got to be someone. I guarantee that if the Rangers ever win the cup, the next day someone will post something like "...can you believe how bad (place name of player here) was in this series? He needs to be released!"

I disagree. There are some posters who believe fiercely in equality and will rip all players apart. They track the players mistakes. Eventually, this player must be either let walk at contract's end, traded in a 'package' of some sort, experience reduced ice time and tasks due to their lousiness, etc.
Mistakes simply should never happen, I guess. Welcome to their impossible world.

The entire team would be benched by now. It's tedious and it is boring.
The all-for-one and one-for-all mantra is much preferable. It's more fun.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Coburn and Killorn confirmed sick on Wednesday, Johnson and Palat missed an optional skate around but it might not be flu-related.

Thanks. Looked it up....looks like they missed practice before game 6. I'm guessing they are all good to go for game 7.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Great, so TB is gonna go all biological warfare on us? Even if we win, that means we'd get sick for the Finals! This could be very no bueno :-/

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
Why not turn off the water and air conditioning to the visitor's dressing room?

Maybe have someone take a big steaming dump in the the locker bishop's going to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad