GDT: TAMPA BAY @ DETROIT / 10-14-7:30 / SEASON OPENER

Status
Not open for further replies.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
========================================NEW FULL SIZE (1).jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

--- TSN : Detroit Red Wings
--- NHL . COM : Official Detroit Red Wings Website
--- SPORTSNET : Sportsnet.ca
--- ESPN : Detroit Red Wings Hockey - Red Wings News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More | ESPN
--- YAHOO : Detroit Red Wings on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games
--- THE MALIK REPORT : https://twitter.com/georgemalik
--- MLIVE REDWINGS : https://www.mlive.com/redwings/
___________________________________________________________________________________________
TSN GAME DAY : NHL Game Page
YAHOO GAME DAY : Tampa Bay at Detroit | 2021-10-14 | National Hockey League | Yahoo! Sports
SPORTSNET GAME DAY : Sportsnet.ca
NHL . COM GAME DAY : Tampa Bay Lightning - Detroit Red Wings - October 14th, 2021
ESPN GAME DAY : Lightning vs. Red Wings - Game Summary - October 14, 2021 - ESPN

Last edited:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I really appreciate the making of these threads in general, but can we use the pre-game talk suffix just so people don't think we have the game today?

If you don't want to make 2 threads I believe you could edit the thread and change the prefix to GDT on gameday.

Just a suggestion, I do appreciate someone actually taking the initiative.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I really appreciate the making of these threads in general, but can we use the pre-game talk suffix just so people don't think we have the game today?

If you don't want to make 2 threads I believe you could edit the thread and change the prefix to GDT on gameday.

Just a suggestion, I do appreciate someone actually taking the initiative.
personally i dis-like pre game and post game talk thread outook , just keep it all simply in one thread where the date in title indicates game day

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
personally i dis-like pre game and post game talk thread outook , just keep it all simply in one thread where the date in title indicates game day

It can be all in one thread. You should have the ability to change the prefix on the thread since you created the thread.

If you find that to be too much of an inconvenience, that’s fine and we all still appreciate your efforts. But it would all still be in one thread.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
DISCLAIMER: I have watched next to zero preseason hockey. This question is based entirely on chatter from others on these boards.

Does Namestnikov have incriminating photos of somebody in the Red Wings front office? If not, I'm struggling to understand why he's in the lineup over Veleno (when it sounds like he's been missing in action altogether).

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I thought you meant Steve Yzerman.
Steve Yzerman owes all his success to Adam Erne.
Does Namestnikov have incriminating photos of somebody in the Red Wings front office? If not, I'm struggling to understand why he's in the lineup over Veleno (when it sounds like he's been missing in action altogether).
Namestnikov is hands down our number 1 best EN goalscorer in the organization.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

First two lines are good and should keep the puck in the Lightning's zone. I like our top 4, they should be able to move the puck nicely. Not a terrible line-up, they may be able to squeak close to a playoff birth spot with how terrible some of the other teams are out there.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Prediction: Wings win 3-1 (Larkin, Bertuzzi, Namestnikov with the ENG). Ned with 38 saves.

So Greiss gets hurt after giving up his 1 goal and forces Ned to come in? You know damn well we will be forced to watch Greiss on opening night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad