Confirmed with Link: Talbot Traded to Senators for Filip Gustavsson

P10p

May 15, 2012
Trade Kulikov without cap coming back and we have 6.7...

Malkin territory lol

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Kulikov has to be next if they have any big moves planned. Lots of solid F options if Guerin can muster up an additional 4 or 5M in cap space. Be nice to get a Fiala replacement to play with Boldy & Gaudreau or Rossi. Girioux? Copp? Malkin?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Well.. goalie seems a little sketchier now, but it's not like they're competing for a Cup before the Wall gets here anyway.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I've never liked a GM worse than Guerin. We can create cap space through moves like this because of Guerin butting heads, but we can't make multiple moves at the margin to try to keep Fiala. Every single move is not based off of X's & O's but Guerin culture wars (most of which are self created by Guerin I may add).
I would say you have no idea, and either do I, what moves are what. It's pure speculation.

Some is X/O's, some may be culture, some neither.

Soon-to-be 38 year old starting goalie and backup that has played 27 NHL games and had a sub .900 save percentage last season. Potential for bad news.
I don't know it kind of excites me in a mix of exhileration and desperation :laugh::laugh:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I've never liked a GM worse than Guerin. We can create cap space through moves like this because of Guerin butting heads, but we can't make multiple moves at the margin to try to keep Fiala. Every single move is not based off of X's & O's but Guerin culture wars (most of which are self created by Guerin I may add).
I think Guerin fully expected Talbot to be on the roster and then realized it's better to trade the guy than have to deal with the drama his agent/wife is/are bringing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad