WJC: Switzerland - Latvia

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
This Berzins guy is so much better than Pasche, it's not even funny. Like night and day. So calm and sound positionally. Very clean technique as well. Switzerland not doing enough to really test him but they also get no rebounds at all. If the teams swap goalies, this game is already over.
I thought Pasche has been pretty good for the first two games :O

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I thought Pasche has been pretty good for the first two games :O
You can't really say that he's the main guy to blame for any of the goals against but you also have to say that none of these goals against actually happen if we only have a half decent goalie. His non-existent rebound control has cost two goals and the two other shots were far from unstoppable either even though they were fired at him from high danger area.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well, for all the shit I give Pasche...he was good in that shootout. Berzins was at well but Pasche made some key saves there and funny enough he never lost his net in that shootout...which normally happens all the time:laugh:

Reactions: Pieck

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Good game, that last play-off spot is almost certainly between Latvia and Slovakia now

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well, that was a lucky win. Deserving because they were the better team but Latvia played a decent game and had their chances to win. They were up a goal until late in the 3rd and if Pasche doesn't make those key saves in the shootout it would have been over as well.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Swiss start 2 and 0.... did not see that coming. Good for them! Latvia has been very good too. The crossovers are a nightmare this year.. quarters should be great.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad