GDT: Switzerland - France

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
They come up with too much confidence. Time to focus and get things back, we need the 1st place.

swissdude

May 18, 2019
interesting to see whether they are able to refocus and get back to their game. this first period was inacceptable, period.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
The Swiss, wounded in their pride, provoked the French, made mistakes and were not penalized
The French are wrong to answer and are penalized
So predictable, the Swiss will win everyone is happy but really not an honorable way to do it
2-2

edit : 3-2 lol

mosare

Dec 19, 2013
The Swiss, wounded in their pride, provoked the French, made mistakes and were not penalized
So predictable, the Swiss will win everyone is happy but really not an honorable way to do it
2-2

yep, and after the second period the 3:2 for the swiss is more than deserved

swissdude

May 18, 2019
2-2

do you really want to discuss the slashing call? there was in fact one missing if you break your opponents stick it's hardly ever going unpunished...

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
yep, and after the second period the 3:2 for the swiss is more than deserved
If you're happy with the performance of your team when France could have led 4-0 after the first period ...

I am very disappointed with this Swiss team which is one of my favorites for the title

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
First period was bad but they reacted. Happens from time to time. France had nothing in the 2nd period.

All penalties seemed legit to me, they even missed two slashing calls on Meier and one on Hischier.

swissdude

May 18, 2019
If you're happy with the performance of your team when France could have led 4-0 after the first period ...

I am very disappointed with this Swiss team which is one of my favorites for the title
I guess the vast majority agrees with you that the 1st period was disappointing that's out of question

mosare

Dec 19, 2013

it's just not possible to play always your best hockey in a long tournament. the first period was bad, no doubt about, but the reaction was very strong, which is a very good sign, that the morale and character is top in the team. and the second period was almost a one way hockey, so far so good. let's look for the last period :)

Reactions: cris10

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
You could say you had chances and could have led 4-0, you can also say if you put 12 shots on goal and scored 2, you are kinda lucky as is. As a neutral fan, I'd agree 3-2 Swiss lead is more than fair.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
You could say you had chances and could have led 4-0, you can also say if you put 12 shots on goal and scored 2, you are kinda lucky as is. As a neutral fan, I'd agree 3-2 Swiss lead is more than fair.
just think at the post and the missed penalty shot by Tex...
Switzerland is a much better team, no question about it but don't minimize what France did in the first considering its means it's noticable

mosare

Dec 19, 2013
just think at the post and the missed penalty shot by Tex...
Switzerland is a much better team, no question about it but don't minimize what France did in the first considering its means it's noticable
i mean switzerland also leads in shots oon goal on the first period 12:10, so they also had some very good chances, but yeah, the first period was pretty lazy and bad

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I'd rather have Kurashev playing with Hischier/Meier and Riat as 13th forward (Miranda jumping in for Scherwey)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00