Swedish Prospect Update Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
What's the deal with Sebastian Dyk? He's listed on Moncton's roster so hasn't returned to Sweden as far as I know but Mocton is carrying two other imports Marek Hrivik and Roman Will.

KrisBeKreame

Oct 5, 2009
Virginia
Im excited to hear how Sundstom plays against the Rangers today. I keep hearing nothing but good thngs about him and am curious how he matchs up against NHL talent.

On a similar note he will get his first tast of the ranger rivilry.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
I know the rangers are missing some key players and aren't used to big ice, but seeing collberg dangle through ahl/nhlers and shine is pretty impressive. Have to be great for his confidence and should give kenta something to think about :þ

Fregus

Modo Hockey
Dec 12, 2009
Erik Nyström might be a kid to watch for the draft. Best junior in Modo so far outplaying highly rated Henrik Samuelsson. (Though Samuelsson has been a disapoinment.)

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Erik Nyström might be a kid to watch for the draft. Best junior in Modo so far outplaying highly rated Henrik Samuelsson. (Though Samuelsson has been a disapoinment.)

A friend of mine who's a big modo fan raved about him a couple of days ago. He should receive some buzz if he continues to out-perform Samuelsson who's highly touted.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Collberg had some brilliant flashes when he carried the puck looking like one of the stars out there, no wonder he's highly touted. I just hope he'll get the necessary ice time to develop, or I'd like to see him in Allsvenskan.

SChan*

Collberg had some brilliant flashes when he carried the puck looking like one of the stars out there, no wonder he's highly touted. I just hope he'll get the necessary ice time to develop, or I'd like to see him in Allsvenskan.

he should go to brynas for development. It has done wonders for silfverberg, jarnkrok, markstrom and backstrom.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
He'll be on Frolunda's second line today!

he should go to brynas for development. It has done wonders for silfverberg, jarnkrok, markstrom and backstrom.
Nah, he really shouldn't.

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden

If you're going to use that argument, it seems kind of pointless to only mention homegrown players. Try Ekholm (came to Brynäs at age 20 from Mora) or Johan Larsson (came to the Brynäs organization at age 16) instead. But neither of them came from Elitserien clubs - Mora had been relegated two years before Mattias switched teams.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
any updates on Jonas Brodin, Farjestads seems to have gotten off to a bad start would like to know how he is doing personally.

Analyzer*

For Swedish fans interested.

Engqvist looks like he should stick with the habs for at least a couple of games, but the team needs a 4th line centre, so there's a possibility (I feel) he could be with the team for the whole season. Though, it may be in and out of the lineup.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Stats from today:

SEL
Johan Larsson (Minnesota) 0+1
Pontus Ã…berg 2012 eligible 0+1

Allsvenskan
Emil Lundberg 2012 eligible 1+0

Juniors
Emil Molin (Dallas) 1+1
Rasmus Bengtsson (Florida) 1+0
Sebastian Wännström (St.Louis Blues) 1+0
Simon Karlsson (Nashville) 0+2

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
For Swedish fans interested.

Engqvist looks like he should stick with the habs for at least a couple of games, but the team needs a 4th line centre, so there's a possibility (I feel) he could be with the team for the whole season. Though, it may be in and out of the lineup.

Damn it! Want him back to Djurgården :nod:

Nah, great for him, hope he will play and does it well! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad