GDT: Sweden vs Norway

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I dont hate Sweden. Im just pessimistic. I cheer like crazy everytime we even score a goal, so ofc medals makes me very happen.

But you are throwing stones in a glashouse right now. You are czech who cheers for Sweden. Why do you hate Czechia?

Would you be okay with Nordström on 4th line? I want him benched.
I want him benched too, ideally. I’m okay with Nordström on the fourth line but prefer the likes of Lang there.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
I dont hate Sweden. Im just pessimistic. I cheer like crazy everytime we even score a goal, so ofc medals makes me very happen.

But you are throwing stones in a glashouse right now. You are czech who cheers for Sweden. Why do you hate Czechia?

Would you be okay with Nordström on 4th line? I want him benched.
I am not Czech, I am Czechoslovak. But it doesn't matter, it doesn't belong here.

Peter Forsberg and Roman Kopat, these are the reasons why Sweden. I have never developed a relationship with Czech hockey, even though I live in that country, I have no reason to wish Czechs. Colorado was my first team in the NHL, the second is Montreal. Patrick Roy> Dominik Hasek, Peter Forsberg> Jaromir Jagr, that's just the way it is for me. At that time, the Czech Republic was definitely a better team, so I'm not a fan of success.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I am not Czech, I am Czechoslovak. But it doesn't matter, it doesn't belong here.

Peter Forsberg and Roman Kopat, these are the reasons why Sweden. I have never developed a relationship with Czech hockey, even though I live in that country, I have no reason to wish Czechs. Colorado was my first team in the NHL, the second is Montreal. Patrick Roy> Dominik Hasek, Peter Forsberg> Jaromir Jagr, that's just the way it is for me. At that time, the Czech Republic was definitely a better team, so I'm not a fan of success.
Sweden was better than czechia 1991-1997

Roman Vopat is not swedish

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Sweden was better than czechia 1991-1997

Roman Vopat is not swedish
Roman Kopat scored his goal in 2002. Don't pretend you don't know what the goal is. And at that time, the Czechs were better than the Swedes.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Roman Kopat scored his goal in 2002. Don't pretend you don't know what the goal is. And at that time, the Czechs were better than the Swedes.
Yes czechs was better than sweden 1998-2005, but not 1990-1997. compare what sweden did in olympics/canada cup/wc to what czechs did, sweden did much better 1990-1997.

Who is Roman Kopat? There is nobody with that name. I searched Eliteprospects. U must mean Vopat.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Yes czechs was better than sweden 1998-2005, but not 1990-1997. compare what sweden did in olympics/canada cup/wc to what czechs did, sweden did much better 1990-1997.

Who is Roman Kopat? There is nobody with that name. I searched Eliteprospects. U must mean Vopat.
My mistake was not Roman Kopat but Vladimir Kopat. These are the eastern names. :D

Sweden is my first team from Salt Lake City, until then I only had Colorado but no favorite national team.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
My mistake was not Roman Kopat but Vladimir Kopat. These are the eastern names. :D

Sweden is my first team from Salt Lake City, until then I only had Colorado but no favorite national team.

We dont have star forwards anymore like Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3