GDT: Sweden - Denmark

Jeppe950

May 21, 2013
I'm happy to see Fasth get the start, despite his age he's one of the best Swedish goalies in european leagues.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Shots after first: 7-3 Denmark

Yeah, that's bad from both teams lol
Sweden can't gain puck control to save their lives and Denmark can't hit the side of a barn with their shots.

On another note, SVT has worked really hard with the "värdegrund" in the studio I see. Not that surprising, more like expected.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Nice goal by Klingberg. Not happy with the overall performance so far though. Only the Kempe line has been effective

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
This is pathetic to watch. They can't catch ONE pass, they can't win ONE puck battle and on top of that, they have clowns like #50 on defense, Lööv or something. Where does he play, Kazakstan's 2nd league?

No forecheck, no nothing. Where the hell are all Swedish players, it looks like they're playing shorthanded all the time.

Jeppe950

May 21, 2013
Maybe we can sack Garpenlöv and the old boys club soon. Denmark playing their gameplan well, but these supposed NHL players playing like Division 1 players

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I also question going with Fasth in net.
Sweden has run out of good goalies, all the options are kinda crap.

So this is evidently the close game of a matchday, not Germany - Norway.

Also that guy who said it's good for Sweden that there is no relegation this year seems to be correct so far :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad