Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
I honestly don't really care what the refs call or don't call. I have no problem allowing vigilante justice to creep more and more into the games. I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.

After game 1 all Oilers fans did was bitch about the refs. Now after game 2 Canucks fans are bitching about the reffing and you guys are all getting on your high horses.

You guys are two sides of the same coin. Pot meet kettle.

Lol, except most Vancouver fans are acting like the Canucks play a clean game. There could be a collage of missed calls on Vancouver. There is a reason they took 22 penalties last series....

Reactions: capazzo

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
EDM should realistically be up 2-0 in this series.
Edmonton sucks, doesnt have a goalie. If Demko was playing Canucks would be up 2-0 convincingly. Am not scared of this 2 man team that is a PP merchant. If Canucks dont get sloppy, its an easy series for them. Easier than Nashville series

Lol, except most Vancouver fans are acting like the Canucks play a clean game. There could be a collage of missed calls on Vancouver. There is a reason they took 22 penalties last series....
And Oilers fans think their team is a saint 😂

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Listening to Zadorov talk, one gets the sense his intelligence level operates at about that of a middle schooler level. If he wasn't a professional athlete, he'd probably still be held back trying to pass.

Not really surprised at the shit that flows out of this neanderthal's mouth.

He actually reminds me of Brendon Fraser....then I remember Encino Man too rofl

Edmonton sucks, doesnt have a goalie. If Demko was playing Canucks would be up 2-0 convincingly. Am not scared of this 2 man team that is a PP merchant. If Canucks dont get sloppy, its an easy series for them. Easier than Nashville series

And Oilers fans think their team is a saint 😂

No.....we just don't pretend it.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Listening to Zadorov talk, one gets the sense his intelligence level operates at about that of a middle schooler level. If he wasn't a professional athlete, he'd probably still be held back trying to pass.

Not really surprised at the shit that flows out of this neanderthal's mouth.
Zaddy owns the Oilers, thats all we need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: Senor Catface

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
you should re-read that last part about pot, kettle, same coin, different sides etc.

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
For all the complaints I have about the officiating in game 2, I just don't feel it's the reason the Canucks lost that game.

Yeah, maybe if McDavid gets 4 minutes for high-sticking Hughes the Canucks pop in a goal or two on the PP and find a way to eke out a win. Maybe. But I prefer to deal with "what is" rather than "what if."

Ultimately the better team on the night won. And no team will ever win the Cup without figuring out how to overcome what the Canucks went through last night.

Let's not forget, despite being outplayed for most of the game, the Canucks were still just one shot away from taking a commanding lead in the series.

Reactions: Szechwan

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
For all the complaints I have about the officiating in game 2, I just don't feel it's the reason the Canucks lost that game.

Yeah, maybe if McDavid gets 4 minutes for high-sticking Hughes the Canucks pop in a goal or two on the PP and find a way to eke out a win. Maybe. But I prefer to deal with "what is" rather than "what if."

Ultimately the better team on the night won. And no team will ever win the Cup without figuring out how to overcome what the Canucks went through last night.

Let's not forget, despite being outplayed for most of the game, the Canucks were still just one shot away from taking a commanding lead in the series.
Canucks can still get it back just like tge Nashville series. Hoping Demko comes back soon.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Speaking of the mall….. nevermind

Only thing he battles through is which slight contact he wants to dive from. His reputation has been cemented around the league already, he’s not going to lose it
The Canucks franchise has had a shit reputation around the league because of how widespread and well known their diving was in the Sedin era but go off

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I honestly don't really care what the refs call or don't call. I have no problem allowing vigilante justice to creep more and more into the games. I'm just enjoying the hypocrisy.

After game 1 all Oilers fans did was bitch about the refs. Now after game 2 Canucks fans are bitching about the reffing and you guys are all getting on your high horses.

You guys are two sides of the same coin. Pot meet kettle.

Every fanbase does. I didn’t say otherwise. I just said Canuck fans should be hoping the refs let everything go considering the Oilers have both the best PP and PK so far in the playoffs (and were elite all season). And yes, the refs have sucked both games

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
I liked this one posted above...deserves a redo ;)

He obviously means that the current rules have to be changed in regard to embellishment. He does not mean that he is going to take a principled stand and make sure non of his players dive. To the detriment of his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad