GDT: Sweden (2) vs. Canada (5) • Semifinals • Jan. 4 • Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
Why would I? The better team is leading atm. No harm in admitting that. But we have to be able to discuss other stuff than who's leading atm?

Discussing about a team embellishment/diving (unless its actually a swimming team) never goes anywhere.

bDtKarlsson

Feb 21, 2014
Is this really choking? Sweden was never the favorite to win. We were in the easiest group ever and faced slovakia in the quarter, that's why we won all previous games. This game proves that Sweden is not good enough for the final this year.

JFG

Mar 14, 2012
Sure. Just don't be so salty about it and act like your country doesn't do what you're saying Canada does. That's all.

Canadians are always quick to call Europeans divers. I was referencing that.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I'm surprised at all the swedish fans on here whining about the refs. Face the facts. If it wasn't for horrible goaltending, Sweden wouldn't even be in this game. The score should be 6-0.

Canadians showing off their world famous class as well. While winning, nonetheless. Goes both ways.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I dont get why they did not play Dahlin in the first 2 periods. He always looked good when I saw him play and he has this special thing that no other dman on their team has

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Nice to see the guys playing disciplined. One side has been focused all night and have completely outclassed their opponent.
Chill out leaf.
God I am cheering for canada, but some of these comments in this thread on sweden being dirty, because of a few hits, and scrums is ridiculous.

This is hockey, if you wanna go watch a sport with no contact, go watch some curling.

Sweden is doing nothing wrong, both teams are playing there heart out here, enjoy it and stop *****ing.
This.
I'm still on shock that the Gunarsson cross check after the whistle wasn't a penalty.

That's a ****ing dangerous play, and his head was turned away and facing the boards.

Gutless.
The leaf had it coming. He thought he could try to injure the goalie without paying for it.

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
You lot criticize soccer for diving and claim hockey to be a "manly" sport. Embarrassing, and Im not even swedish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad