Prospect Info: Sven Andrighetto (Re-Called)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
He's going to have an awesome year. I wouldn't be shocked to see him ready for the show in a year.

Wouldn't even be shocked to see him get a cup of coffee this year.

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
A tribute to this signing:

My love for you is like a river... like a summer breeze that makes my soul shiver... one look at you is better than gold...

let's go get some barbecque and get busy

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Technicality 'cause it was either that, or you send him in Switzerland....They wanted to see right away how he could fair with Pros in the AHL hence the contract.

Myron Gaines*

I want him to drop Andri from his last name, and replace it with Fromda.

JonathanToews19clutc*

Sven Andrighetto = Michael Cammalleri version Swiss. #STUD

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Will be fun to watch him with the Bulldogs this season. Hopefully he's going to be a good contributor for them. Andrighetto's the complete package offensively. Terrific shot, breakaway speed, great hands and vision.

Highlights:

Laboeuf

Apr 14, 2013
Sven Andrighetto = Michael Cammalleri version Swiss. #STUD

Sadly Cammalleri doesn't have the speed this kid have. I would say Charles Hudon is more Cammalleri while Andrighetto is more a poor man Parise. If it wasn't for his size, he'll be a first rounder.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
1 thing's for certain, in a couple of seasons this team will be half filled with the 2012 and 2013 draft only. Galchenyuk, Collberg, Bozon, Vail, Hudon, Mccaron, De La Rose, Fucale, Lehkonen, Andrighetto and Crisp are ALL prospects that have NHL potential and should atleast have a try in a couple seasons.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
He's going to have an awesome year. I wouldn't be shocked to see him ready for the show in a year.

Wouldn't even be shocked to see him get a cup of coffee this year.

Do you really believe he's that skilled? Honest question, haven't seen him much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad