Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The_Wiz said:
Svatos could 35 goals this year if he stays healthy, but he is very injury prone, i know i have him in my keeper draft. He's like Forsberg and Palffy that way, lots of skill, but very injury prone. Yes i have Foppa and Palffy on my keeper team too.
I thought his upside this year would be a 20-20 guy if healthy, but he might bury that threshhold.

Odd juxtoposition that he didn't even get and honorable mention as a Top 50 prospect (from hockey news either), yet he's been promoted as a darkhorse for the Clader.

Still it would take something truly extrodinary for him to wrest the Calder from Crosby and Ovechkin.

Roman Tanner

Aug 5, 2005
Mgmt. Excuseville
I find Svatos has an incredible instinct for goal.........and hands to follow....

I've been saying this all along, but I think if he can withstand the rigors of NHL defensemen crushing him, without heading to the surgery table every season and Colorado has themselves the making of a true superstar sniper.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
RoyIsALegend said:
In the playoffs that year, he scored the incredible goal against Dallas in overtime in Texas where he went end-to-end, undressed the Stars defense, and roofed a wrist shot top shelf on Mart Turco to win the game.

This is just what I was gonna talk about. Ever since I seen that, I started paying attention to him. Then the lockout happened.

This goal was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad