Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
The wolves are actively teaching their players to slewfoot people at this point right? Is this the 3rd or 4th one so far this year?

How do you give up a 2 on 1 break when you're on the PK. Absolute joke of a team.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Didn’t I say the other day that the Soo would blow us out if they continue to play that way. Wasn't wrong!

WJ

Last edited:

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
If this trend continues with Sudbury playing like complete dog sh*t, how long do Papineau/Dario stand pat and do nothing? Something has to give. Big trade? Coaching change? It's not a good sign where it seems many of our top dogs have checked out. Is Kenny losing the room? The PP is a complete debacle, we all know that. Other teams around us are improving while we seem to be regressing. We know the skill on this team, but this team is going nowhere with the lack of leadership, selfish individual play, and lack of coaching. Of course Wolves playing like this as we have a near sell out this Friday. Papineau during his tenure has yet to build a contender. This team is nowhere near being a contender. So freakin frustrating the Sudbury Wolves.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Go Greyhounds go! I hope they put up another 10, send a message to how much of a joke this team is.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
If this trend continues with Sudbury playing like complete dog sh*t, how long do Papineau/Dario stand pat and do nothing? Something has to give. Big trade? Coaching change? It's not a good sign where it seems many of our top dogs have checked out. Is Kenny losing the room? The PP is a complete debacle, we all know that. Other teams around us are improving while we seem to be regressing. We know the skill on this team, but this team is going nowhere with the lack of leadership, selfish individual play, and lack of coaching. Of course Wolves playing like this as we have a near sell out this Friday. Papineau during his tenure has yet to build a contender. This team is nowhere near being a contender. So freakin frustrating the Sudbury Wolves.
Another concern is the lack of coaching for guys like Villeneuve and Walton. Draft year...

WJ

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I'm guessing Coughland is going to get 5 games for that one.

Experience Ken MacKenzie hockey.

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013
Hopefully Rob and Dario are watching this game on tv. Soo announcers carving the wolves and everything they are saying is completely true . I guess Dario isn’t interested in any playoff revenue this year.
They’re both at the game. Watching this crap show live

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
At this point, even if you don't think Ken MacKenzie is the problem, you have to replace him; you can't replace an entire roster.

A coaching change could do wonders. Look at Kingston. Another big trade could help too. And change the damn lines, split up that top line it's not working.

They’re both at the game. Watching this crap show live

Good. They should be embarrassed

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
A coaching change could do wonders. Look at Kingston. Another big trade could help too. And change the damn lines, split up that top line it's not working.

Good. They should be embarrassed
Well Musty and Coughlan are gone at least for 2 each so the lines will be different haha.

WJ

• Haha
Reactions: howlman

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Since Zulich took over we've had one relatively highly touted coach in Stillman, one great coach who we got because he was a hometown guy just fired from an NHL job in MacKenzie, and then a bunch of bargain bin shopping.

I strongly believe Zulich is too cheap to be spending on two coaches, he won't look to pay another guy. I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
At this point, even if you don't think Ken MacKenzie is the problem, you have to replace him; you can't replace an entire roster.
Problem is they are still paying Dunc. Paid for Derek for probably an entire year and got only half year. So one can only think he doesn't want to spend money for another. So I think we are stuck to be honest. KMac is older than the paint on the walls in the arena they made their bed.

WJ

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Pharand not getting much ice it seems, how they came out in the second makes you think the coach has lost the room. If you could read Lando's mind wonder if he is confused why Musty has not been sent to the stands.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Problem is they are still paying Dunc. Paid for Derek for probably an entire year and got only half year. So one can only think he doesn't want to spend money for another. So I think we are stuck to be honest. KMac is older than the paint on the walls in the arena they made their bed.

WJ
There is probably more lead in KMac then the paint as well.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Pharand not getting much ice it seems, how they came out in the second makes you think the coach has lost the room. If you could read Lando's mind wonder if he is confused why Musty has not been sent to the stands.
Doesn't say much about the players character if they have given up on KMac. One thing is you lose trying and playing up to your potential. But this effort and lack of discipline just tells me some players have no credibility.

WJ

Reactions: Lycanthrope
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad